I Discovered the Trigger to Recruit the Soldier

#11Axeljk(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2012 3:07:05 AM
Yeah, I can't wait. <_<

I uploaded maps for Corona Building and Ghost Base. I tried to point out that fifteen floors in the Corona Building look the same but I'm not sure how confusing I made everything because of it. Let me know if it is and I'll change it.

If anyone is interested in seeing the maps un-shrunk you can find them here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?9606h72lolzpjtw
#12metlmechanicaPosted 7/27/2012 11:42:54 AM
started this game for the first time today. glad to see there's still people playing it around here : )
---
Sorry Dad, I guess we all just fell for Chung Mania.
#13threetimesPosted 7/28/2012 5:41:30 AM
^ And now with maps!

Axeljk your solution to the Corona Building is brilliant. Really clear since you labelled the items with the floors where they are found and that "default' label makes it very obvious. I guess that should work for Sol as well?

I couldn't download from that link, no idea why, but I'll wait to see the next batch you upload here.
---
"As for threetimes, yep, she is a badass mofo faq maker." - ignasia7
#14Axeljk(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2012 8:44:42 AM
No, wouldn't work for Sol. Some jerk rearranged the furniture on every floor. It's making me really hate chairs and sofas. :( Working on mapping it now. Then I'll do the Scorched Factory and the Global Defense Center.

As for the file, would a direct link to the zip work?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9606h72lolzpjtw/MMR_Maps.zip

If not I'll find another place to host it so people can view huge images of repeating tiles.
#15threetimesPosted 7/28/2012 10:38:12 AM
Yes, that works. Thanks.

By the way, do you understand Japanese? Just thinking about the other MM games. ;)
---
#16Axeljk(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 3:41:33 AM
Not really. Which ones did you have in mind? 2? Learning something new wouldn't be bad.

By the way, think a third column would be too big? With three I could fit the tower into three maps, otherwise it's going to be five.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/ytg/Games/mmr/devil_tower_annotated.png
#17threetimesPosted 7/29/2012 10:09:26 AM
You could, but it means scrolling the map more to see it all. Probably better to keep it as it is and do 5.

I was thinking of Metal Max 2. It was remade as Metal Max 2 Reloaded on the DS and has lots of buildings! There's a FAQ for the original game here but no-one has done any maps for it.
---
#18Axeljk(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 3:35:19 AM
Well shoot, I was hoping to have this done by now but haven't had the time.

I'll keep Metal Max 2 in mind but I'm not sure if I have the time now so that might not happen for awhile. I would like to though, I really like this series.
#19threetimesPosted 8/6/2012 7:47:55 AM
It's a great series! Have you played Metal Saga on the PS2? Lots of buildings in that game too. :D
---