The Exia bios(Yeah, I'm doing an edit)

#1pokemonzxPosted 12/21/2008 10:59:38 AM
Name: Trigger Exia

Eye color: Red

Hair color: brown with silver streaks

Personality: Competitive, short fused, and hard headed, he's got a lot of courage, though that can get him into trouble. He also have a deep sense of honor and faith towards his friends

Appearance: slightly tanned skin and about 5' 10" weighing 150 lbs. Tends to wear long blue jeans, a crimson tee-shirt and black athletes shoes.

Weapons

DG-Z: twin guns with beam blades on the bottom

Soul Blast: A blade with a black handle and a long, orange glowing blade that flows with dark energy

Gagnrad: The two blades in his new sheaths, the left one is a crystal red while the second is a deep blue, these can combine for a powerful single blade of destruction.

Abilities

Awakenings

Beast: Massive speed and strength boost

Dark: uses a jump slash(Think of the type Link does) causing dark energy to erupt around the enemy. This is Dubbed as Devil's Maw and sometimes added effects known as Movements are added from different elements. So far, only Aurora can add the movements into the Devil's Maw

Mystic: gathers up massive energy and unleashes a super charged Converging Fury and an even more powerful Devil's Maw as the follow up from behind. This is called Devil's Hellfire

Ultima: Element's Rage

Final Form: The Final Form has changed deeply, in this form, Trigger retains his human form, but the differences is the two sword sheaths he obtains on his sides as well as his hair turns a dark brown color. His speed and attack power increases dramatically and his eyes change to a dark gray. Other then that, he remains unchanged, he also gains his elemental abilities back, but it's reduced to Earth, Fire, Wind, Dark, Ice, and Lightning, plus it's limited to certain arts.
---
I said "down low", not "up high"! Your life is now forfeit.
Hey you, BOOM!!
#2pokemonzx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2008 11:26:12 AM
Name: Celes Exia

Eye color: Sapphire blue(Blood red in her Final Form)

Hair color: brown

Personality: Laid back and fun loving most of the time, but has a massive temper. Her rage can be worse than Trigger's at times, but she's truly a sweet girl who is faithful to her friends.

Appearance: white skin, and is 5' weighting about 120 lbs (she's not fat). Has an extremely cute face and tends to wear a white short-sleeved shirt, blue long pants with plenty of pockets to store items, black combat boots and a pair of fingerless gloves. Her hair goes to her lower back and is parted at the neck into two long pieces. She now has three talon like crystals embedded in her forehead due to her now ended, relationship with Ryu that grant her several new abilities. Her Final form causes these normally clear crystals to gain three colors, one yellow, one blue, and the third black all three form a triangle pattern above her right eye..

Weapons(Changes depending on the Flowgem she fuses with)[I'll explain the flowgems in a bit]

Echo Tracer: A sword that is in the shape of a double Helix and is a moon-like color containing pure light energy

Dark Sphere: an ebony colored spinner with three blades in a counter clockwise direction, contains the essence of darkness within

Awakenings

Beast: Same as Trigger

Light: a large spell circle appears below the enemy as multiple blasts of light energy strikes from above. This is the Divine Saber and works like Devil's Maw to the extent of Movements

Mystic: a bright light shines from above as she floats in the air and all allies are healed while the foes take a large divine punishment. This is Radiant Roar

Ultima(Final Form Only): Unleashes a brilliant blast of energy from her blade, this is the Ain Soph Aur
---
Hey you, BOOM!!
#3pokemonzx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2008 12:13:48 PM
Name: Aurora Evangelin
Eye color: green
Hair color: golden blond

Backstory: Aurora is a Goddess from ancient times. Not much is known about her due to her divinity but she has a very calm and peaceful nature and cares for her friends, at least until irritated, then she can have a very bad wrath. She's also known as the Key of the Twilight, or in other words, the key to the Lost Grounds' secrets meaning she has a vast amount of knowledge. She's now Trigger's girlfriend and a mortal Goddess

Appearance: http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s27/angelholybell/Gundam%20Wing/f0e9ca5a7e3843c87a2d12adb6a2f553.jpg

Weapons

Angel's Halo: Two ring shaped weapons that are used to slice at a foe as well as be used as boomerangs.

Goddess Saber: a blade hilt is stored in each of her shoulder guards that, when wielded, ignite into a blade of divine energy(Like a beam saber)

Twin Magnum: The two guns in the picture, capable of rapid fire as well as charged shots and are surprisingly light weight. Instead of bullets they fire blasts of energy

Abilities

Her wings enable her to fly and her magic skills are increased. She can now form the AT-Ultima barrier, a barrier that's rumored to be unbreakable

(For Spells, see this topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=916997&topic=46545882)
---
Hey you, BOOM!!
#4pokemonzx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2008 2:46:02 PM
Name: Noir Strike

Appearance: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i241/takamachi/Gundam%20Girls/1201874297051.jpg

Backstory: Mostly unknown, she's a mercenary that has a grudge against Aurora, so it's believed that the two have met before, most likely as Goddesses turned mortal. Her personality is cruel, sadistic, and calculated, she's an expert tactician and strategist who usually plans first then acts

Weapons

Two swords, and four guns(two on each side)

Abilities: Flight, dark element control, and other things which I'm still in the R&D of adding.
---
Hey you, BOOM!!
#5_BTT_Posted 12/21/2008 5:16:33 PM
So Noir's like Aaron, but with more weapons, PMS, and a grudge? This should be interesting.
---
Hanging on the edge of tomorrow has to hurt the hands.
#6pokemonzx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2008 5:22:34 PM

_BTT_ (#005)
So Noir's like Aaron, but with more weapons, PMS, and a grudge? This should be interesting.

Pretty much, yeah.
---
Hey you, BOOM!!
#7_BTT_Posted 12/21/2008 5:24:48 PM
Holy Carpe Diem, she even dresses similarly!
---
#8pokemonzx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/21/2008 5:30:30 PM

_BTT_ (#007)
Holy Carpe Diem, she even dresses similarly!

Damn, didn't even know that!
---
Hey you, BOOM!!
#9_BTT_Posted 12/21/2008 5:33:38 PM
Yeah, Aaron wears black armor, but it has red markings as opposed to Noir's orange. And he has black hair, so . . . I'll need to post the bios of the heroes I use.
---
#10pokemonzx(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2008 3:22:40 PM
One note on Celes, although she's 15 she has the look of a 17 year old, her chest size is a C-cup...What? Character in depth data....>.>
---
Hey you, BOOM!!