Dimensional Legacies: Kill all Salt and Pepper lovers!!

#491BrunomasterXPosted 1/3/2009 12:47:55 PM
Tenma: *Flies into the ground* Urgh. Those mimics took more out of me than I thought. Also, damn, gravity can affect my crystalized miasma. I should've known. But I'm not done yet. Crystal body! *Tenma is covered by armour of crystal miasma, and his strength and speed are heightened.* Lets go! *attacks.*
#492pokemonzx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2009 12:52:48 PM
Noir: *growls* I trusted you, Melissa...*creates an orb of dark energy and throws it at Melissa* Why does everyone betray me!?

Trigger: Dammit, guess it's time...{Release Limiter....} *his body ignites into an inferno of dark energy, his abilities heightened as well* {Final Form, 100%} *blocks Tenma's attack with his blade* Now, we'll have some fun. *smirks*
---
The SSBBSB's Official(Self appointed) PDF(Proud Disgaea Fan)
#493BrunomasterXPosted 1/3/2009 12:54:50 PM
Tenma: Oh good! Now it's serious! Dark infusion! *Souls of the damned swirl up, and infuse Tenma with their strength.* LETS FINISH THIS!
#494evildarknightPosted 1/3/2009 12:55:32 PM
Melissa: I really wanted to be your friend..... *avoids* but I was hired to capture you. I'm sorry. *behind Noir and hugs her.* You don't want to hurt me....
---
There is no such thing as love in the world.
Why were we created, if we are going to die in the future?
#495pokemonzx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2009 1:01:06 PM
Trigger: Gladly! *glows violet and then dashes through Tenma at a blinding speed, only appearing as a violet streak, slashing him*

Noir: Hired!? *struggles* So? Who cares if you were hired, please release me!
---
#496evildarknightPosted 1/3/2009 1:02:35 PM
Melissa: It was more like a threat..... *keeps holding on* Three more minutes till you start lstening to me and calling me master....
---
#497pokemonzx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2009 1:04:18 PM
Noir: *struggles* Melissa....*cries*
---
#498BrunomasterXPosted 1/3/2009 1:05:48 PM
Tenma: Physical attacks don't work! I can liquify my crystal miasma at will! Now, Grief impulse!

*Tenma send out a wave on energy designed to make the target feel the suffering of the souls in hell*
#499evildarknightPosted 1/3/2009 1:06:10 PM
Melissa: I can't let my sister die. v_v I'm sorry...... *three minutes are up*
---
#500evildarknightPosted 1/3/2009 1:06:15 PM
---