Talk topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Redzone0110

Redzone0110
8 years ago#1
Talk about whatever you want here.
They want a fun vacation? I'll give them a fun vacation! And by that, I mean NO FUN AT ALL! -Bowser, Mario Party 7-

Redzone0110
8 years ago#2
Here's another...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565661
They want a fun vacation? I'll give them a fun vacation! And by that, I mean NO FUN AT ALL! -Bowser, Mario Party 7-

Redzone0110
7 years ago#3
Christmas in 6 days! Yay!
I'm a signature virus. Put this in your sig and help me spread.
This post will violently explode in 5....4....3....2....1....

User Info: Flamer500

Flamer500
7 years ago#4
yeah im looking forward to christmas vacation. plus i think im getting a game called chrono trigger for christmas. does anybody know if its good?
I wield the legendary ''Topic Killer.'' It can pwn any n00b or troll topic no matter how insignificant! Fear me!~Flamer 500 (inspired by Chaosmaster00)

User Info: genis_sage777

genis_sage777
7 years ago#5
I'm writing a long item FAQ. How long do FAQs take? Seems like I'll have it done in a few days. But then the shop FAQs, and artas, and then monsters............
Best characters ever, Genis Sage TAC, Mallow, Miles "Tails" Prower, and Meta Knight.People who agree:4 11/14/08, The day Tales of Symphonia 2 was #1.

User Info: lordberfer00

lordberfer00
7 years ago#6
im beating SMRPG again yahoo
fear? i will show you fear in a handful of dust! I have fury! There never was a good war or a bad peace.

User Info: SkullDoom

SkullDoom
7 years ago#7
Chrono Trigger for the SNES?

One of my personall favorite games of all-time.
Not changing sig until the Seahawks win the Super Bowl

User Info: Flamer500

Flamer500
7 years ago#8
thanks, i wanted to make sure i was getting a good game.
I wield the legendary ''Topic Killer.'' It can pwn any n00b or troll topic no matter how insignificant! Fear me!~Flamer 500 (inspired by Chaosmaster00)

User Info: lordberfer00

lordberfer00
7 years ago#9
im also getting a new 360 this christmas hooray im so happy i could danxe on sv's grave and i will *dances on sv's grave*
fear? i will show you fear in a handful of dust! I have fury! There never was a good war or a bad peace.

User Info: SkullDoom

SkullDoom
7 years ago#10
I already got a few gifts, can't wait to see the big ones. :-P
Not changing sig until the Seahawks win the Super Bowl

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived