It's my favourite time of the year again.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. It's my favourite time of the year again.

User Info: bloodmage3

bloodmage3
6 years ago#1
Boomstick time! Bring out the Roman Candles and lets play a game of 'for Gods sake fix that idiot'. Last time I played this I fractured 5 skulls(which caused one of the victims to endlessly ramble about a broken vase, a huge improvement), burned out someones eye and a large part of his skull and hit Manny so hard in his manhood he was forced to have a sex change.

Happy new year, folks.
Be careful! He may look like an idiot, act like an idiot and sound like an idiot, but don't be fooled, he really is an idiot!

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
6 years ago#2
I think there should be a New Years character. I know there's that baby and the old man, but you barely ever see them. Maybe they could combine them into one composite Geezer Baby. What do you guys think?
As of yesteryear, I am your new steam-plane captain.
Ready the pepper packets to fend off incoming cows... They really are the worst of all leather products.

User Info: BrandonLogan

BrandonLogan
6 years ago#3
Since I'm an intent on writing on every topic, here is my opinon on geezer baby:

Mainentce: It would be awful. Babys wear diapers, old people wear diapers. We can only assume that there would be double or triple the amoung of diaper changing.

Cost: Again with the multiple diapers. There is also the fact that newborn babies are basically vegetables, old people are vegetables. We'd have to pay for expensive medicical equipment. I don't know how much the canadian health care would pay for.

Smell: I think its been made clear it will stink.

My final judgement: Get the new year potatoe to be the offical character of January 2011.

User Info: flipwits

flipwits
6 years ago#4
No there'd only be 75% the diapers necessary for an old man. They'd be split down the middle, so as you can imagine, they'd each contribute about 50% to the butthole, and babies eat less than old people, I think. Well I guess it depends. But you see old people eat pretty big meals occasionally. It takes them hours to eat, but still.
As of yesteryear, I am your new steam-plane captain.
Ready the pepper packets to fend off incoming cows... They really are the worst of all leather products.
  1. Boards
  2. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
  3. It's my favourite time of the year again.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived