It's my favourite time of the year again.

#1bloodmage3Posted 12/31/2010 4:51:02 PM
Boomstick time! Bring out the Roman Candles and lets play a game of 'for Gods sake fix that idiot'. Last time I played this I fractured 5 skulls(which caused one of the victims to endlessly ramble about a broken vase, a huge improvement), burned out someones eye and a large part of his skull and hit Manny so hard in his manhood he was forced to have a sex change.

Happy new year, folks.
---
Be careful! He may look like an idiot, act like an idiot and sound like an idiot, but don't be fooled, he really is an idiot!
#2flipwitsPosted 12/31/2010 5:44:40 PM
I think there should be a New Years character. I know there's that baby and the old man, but you barely ever see them. Maybe they could combine them into one composite Geezer Baby. What do you guys think?
---
As of yesteryear, I am your new steam-plane captain.
Ready the pepper packets to fend off incoming cows... They really are the worst of all leather products.
#3BrandonLoganPosted 1/6/2011 7:43:31 AM
Since I'm an intent on writing on every topic, here is my opinon on geezer baby:

Mainentce: It would be awful. Babys wear diapers, old people wear diapers. We can only assume that there would be double or triple the amoung of diaper changing.

Cost: Again with the multiple diapers. There is also the fact that newborn babies are basically vegetables, old people are vegetables. We'd have to pay for expensive medicical equipment. I don't know how much the canadian health care would pay for.

Smell: I think its been made clear it will stink.

My final judgement: Get the new year potatoe to be the offical character of January 2011.
#4flipwitsPosted 1/7/2011 7:22:43 PM
No there'd only be 75% the diapers necessary for an old man. They'd be split down the middle, so as you can imagine, they'd each contribute about 50% to the butthole, and babies eat less than old people, I think. Well I guess it depends. But you see old people eat pretty big meals occasionally. It takes them hours to eat, but still.
---
As of yesteryear, I am your new steam-plane captain.
Ready the pepper packets to fend off incoming cows... They really are the worst of all leather products.