Gaea Rage or Deadly Fury?

#1yuri_gPosted 1/8/2009 8:57:23 PM
I've read the FAQs and there doesn't seem to be any consensus on this choice. Some say Gaea Rage criticals more and is worth the higher HP cost, some say even though it does more damage it doesn't critical as much and therefore isn't as good as Deadly Fury. What do you guys think?
---
"Expect the best out of yourself and try to put up with everyone else."
~ Ragik
#2PhalanxLordPosted 1/8/2009 9:32:09 PM
Honestly I find the HP costs for both a bit too high so I just use my allies to kill the enemy with mass hitting techs because if the foe survives you have a pretty good chance of dying unless you have masakados (or you're fighting Surts with a void fire magatama).
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!
#3goguesPosted 1/8/2009 10:42:28 PM
Deadly Fury has a high critical hit rate, if there are a couple enemies on screen you should critical most of the time. I find that the extra press turns tend to make up for the lower damage than Gaea Rage. I don't remember Gaea Rage critting a whole lot.
#4KyoshiroMibuPosted 1/9/2009 2:32:30 AM
I tend to say that Deadly Fury crits more often than any other phys skills. And I don't remember that Gaea Rage has something special regarding its critical rate.

What about Hades Blast? I think it crits more often than Gaea Rage and deals more damage (relatively) than Deadly Fury, right?

But IMO, Deathbound is the most efficient phys skill.
u_u
#5StravaccaPosted 1/9/2009 3:27:25 AM
Deadly Fury. Great damage and highest critical rate in the game.
#6yuri_g(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2009 8:17:39 AM
Sounds like Deadly Fury wins by a landslide. Thanks for the advice.
---
"Expect the best out of yourself and try to put up with everyone else."
~ Ragik
#7ShuyinVsTidusPosted 1/9/2009 7:33:44 PM
>__>

<__<

Gaea Rage.....

---
Foolish mortals and your petty squabbles
Giga-Graviton > Zanmato
#8StravaccaPosted 1/10/2009 8:50:46 AM
Gaea Rage is worthless. Too much HP cost and the critical rate is not as high as Deadly Fury.
#9ChaosNPosted 1/12/2009 4:16:59 AM
AFAIk they are technically the same. But Deadly Fury is Hitoshura exclusive.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaosN
#10EuphoricUtopiaPosted 1/12/2009 8:17:57 AM
If only gaea rage was as powerful as in DDS. :/
---
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=elio