Jesus Christ

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sapphire_Fate

Sapphire_Fate
8 years ago#1
Dying even from second and third battles in this game. Wow, it's a lot harder than I expected.
"The Time For Judgment Has Come." - Shadow Hearts
"This distorted, false world. We call this peace." - Drakengard II

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
8 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Sapphire_Fate
8 years ago#3
Anyways, I'm liking the game... but man, it's hard.

User Info: spi

spi
8 years ago#4
dont use the lords name in vain.
OWN-Shin Megami Tensei 1&2 SNES Persona 1, Persona EP, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, Devil Summoner & Nocturne (wants devil saga^^)

User Info: Number090684

Number090684
8 years ago#5
Oh, that's right... -_-
Death's vastness holds no peace. I've come to the end of the long road--neither human, nor devil... All bend to my will.

User Info: NikoLAJ

NikoLAJ
8 years ago#6
I almost thought this post would be about wanting J.C. to make an appearance in the SMT universe. It wouldn't be as satisfying to have him as a boss/summoned/side character.

User Info: Runner_style

Runner_style
8 years ago#7
This your first smt game by any chance? If so you might want to experiment a little with monsters weakness and strengths ^^.

Best thing about smt if you fight blindly you will die, unlike most rpg this takes a little strategy and a lot of skill to master.

If you have played previous smt then ignore this post :D.

Sapphire_Fate
8 years ago#8
No. I've played DDS1, DDS2, DS: KR1, P2, P3, and P4. It is not my first SMT game. It's just my first SMT game with demon negotiation and demon party members (DS: KR only let you have one).

User Info: Nodonn3

Nodonn3
8 years ago#9
It's classic SMT though.

Beware the awesome SMT 'finger of death'. Any time the game feels you getting too cocky, up pops a monster who can Mudo you in an eyeblink or stuff you up in any number of ways.

I just did the Isamu bit after Obelisk and was literally one pixel from exiting the Amala Network when I had the random encounter 'finger of death'. Frustrating much? I mean, I have Black Rider, Daisoujou and Red Rider, all over level 80 with me and I can still get treated to the lovely game over screen before I even know what happened lol. :D
When the light bulb goes on in my head ... is that just a filament of my imagination?

Sapphire_Fate
8 years ago#10
Well, I'm now training both my Momunofu and Nozuchi so I can get their evolved forms respectively. My Bicorn has lost his use and it's space in my inventory annoys me. I cannot wait to fuse it out. I'm training in the eastern part of Ikebukuro, which gives me 150-200 exp a fight and makes Nozuchi training not terribly hard.

Is Makami worth grinding Inugami for?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived