Jesus Christ

#1Sapphire_FatePosted 1/12/2009 3:08:44 PM
Dying even from second and third battles in this game. Wow, it's a lot harder than I expected.
---
"The Time For Judgment Has Come." - Shadow Hearts
"This distorted, false world. We call this peace." - Drakengard II
#2Number090684Posted 1/12/2009 3:12:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Sapphire_Fate(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2009 3:13:50 PM
Anyways, I'm liking the game... but man, it's hard.
---
#4spiPosted 1/12/2009 3:23:20 PM
dont use the lords name in vain.
---
OWN-Shin Megami Tensei 1&2 SNES Persona 1, Persona EP, Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, Devil Summoner & Nocturne (wants devil saga^^)
#5Number090684Posted 1/12/2009 3:35:07 PM
Oh, that's right... -_-
---
Death's vastness holds no peace. I've come to the end of the long road--neither human, nor devil... All bend to my will.
#6NikoLAJPosted 1/13/2009 6:18:47 PM
I almost thought this post would be about wanting J.C. to make an appearance in the SMT universe. It wouldn't be as satisfying to have him as a boss/summoned/side character.
---
#7Runner_stylePosted 1/14/2009 9:39:50 AM
This your first smt game by any chance? If so you might want to experiment a little with monsters weakness and strengths ^^.

Best thing about smt if you fight blindly you will die, unlike most rpg this takes a little strategy and a lot of skill to master.

If you have played previous smt then ignore this post :D.
#8Sapphire_Fate(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2009 10:27:33 AM
No. I've played DDS1, DDS2, DS: KR1, P2, P3, and P4. It is not my first SMT game. It's just my first SMT game with demon negotiation and demon party members (DS: KR only let you have one).
---
#9Nodonn3Posted 1/14/2009 4:14:22 PM
It's classic SMT though.

Beware the awesome SMT 'finger of death'. Any time the game feels you getting too cocky, up pops a monster who can Mudo you in an eyeblink or stuff you up in any number of ways.

I just did the Isamu bit after Obelisk and was literally one pixel from exiting the Amala Network when I had the random encounter 'finger of death'. Frustrating much? I mean, I have Black Rider, Daisoujou and Red Rider, all over level 80 with me and I can still get treated to the lovely game over screen before I even know what happened lol. :D

---
When the light bulb goes on in my head ... is that just a filament of my imagination?
#10Sapphire_Fate(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2009 5:44:14 PM
Well, I'm now training both my Momunofu and Nozuchi so I can get their evolved forms respectively. My Bicorn has lost his use and it's space in my inventory annoys me. I cannot wait to fuse it out. I'm training in the eastern part of Ikebukuro, which gives me 150-200 exp a fight and makes Nozuchi training not terribly hard.

Is Makami worth grinding Inugami for?
---