How to get Beelzebub.

#1lnocentePosted 5/27/2009 11:50:47 AM
Hi everyone!. I am just before Kagustuchi, i already defeated Baal Avatar, she was a piece of cake BTW. I got Pierce, and im grinding right now. Im at lvl 94. I already got Serph Michael, and im gonna get Metatron soon. But i want Beelzebub too, how can i fuse him?. I heard something about "rank down" fusions, but how does that work?.
#2ACasserPosted 5/27/2009 12:25:25 PM
Assuming, of course, that you've beaten Beelzebub....

Beelzebub is a Tyrant-class demon, and all elemental fusions involving a Tyrant are of the "rank down" variety, meaning you'll get the next possible fusion outcome that's below the level of the Tyrant you're applying an elemental to. In this case, you'll want to fuse any elemental with Tyrant Mot, which leaves you Beelzebub (human), who must be leveled up and evolved into his fly variant.
#3RawrzillaPosted 5/27/2009 2:48:46 PM
You you mind telling me how to fuse a Mot? No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to be able to fuse anything into a Tyrant of any sort, and I'm itching to start using Beelzebub since I beat him just a few hours ago.
#4ACasserPosted 5/27/2009 6:13:57 PM
I'd suggest gaining another level to 95, so you can fuse Shiva -- this will make things earlier. Then, the following chain should work:

Rangda + Barong = Shiva (special fusion)
Shiva + Mada = Mot
Mot + elemental = Beelzebub (human)

This chain will also give you the chance to inherit a batch of high-level skills you might find potentially useful, depending on your style of play. Assuming you level up the components of these fusions as you go, you'll get access to several buffs and de-buffs (including two shots at Debilitate), several flavors of elemental magic, and a couple of potentially useful physical skills including Avenge.
#5Caim1Posted 5/28/2009 4:31:03 AM
Use the 'Fusion Chart (PNG)'
---
(\__/) This is Super Bunny God
(='.'=) things are better in twos....take breasts, for example...... ~ __bunny__
#6VoltglossPosted 5/28/2009 6:03:21 AM
You you mind telling me how to fuse a Mot? No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to be able to fuse anything into a Tyrant of any sort, and I'm itching to start using Beelzebub since I beat him just a few hours ago.

If you keep getting Fiends instead, try fusing at some Kagutsuchi phase other than New, Half, or Full. Or, just use up all your Deathstones.

Yes, this does mean you can't do a sacrifice fuse into a Tyrant if you have any Deathstones kicking around. You'll always get Trumpeter instead. Yes, it's annoying.
#7Milkydragon102Posted 5/28/2009 7:24:14 AM
Yes, this does mean you can't do a sacrifice fuse into a Tyrant if you have any Deathstones kicking around. You'll always get Trumpeter instead. Yes, it's annoying.

QFT. And I still have 4 Deathstones kicking around in my inventory.

-sigh-
---
Dragonpwner102: R. I. P.
A brave soul lost to rebellion...