The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Worst death ever

#1Potter_fanPosted 6/20/2010 1:15:02 AM
So while grinding so I could fuse Daisoujou at the prison area, I happen to run into two mizuchis and a Raiju. One misuchi uses Makarakarn while the other two enemies attack my Dis, bringing her to about 20 hp. So comes my turn, and I decide to quickly finish this battle before they can kill my dis and force me to use a revival bead. I decide to finish them off with Tornado.

THE COMFORT OF DEATH WILL COME FOR MEN AND DEMONS ALIKE...
---
Blaziken has a better move pool and stats -shadowmaster345 on Why Blaziken > Infernape
The super rod is in my pants, wanna hold it? -NextGenWarrior
#2Sinner2501Posted 6/20/2010 2:33:19 AM
That was indeed a bad idea on your part. o.o

---
What is a TUNA!? A miserable little pile of secrets.
I HATE Grenchlers.....
#3felixrushPosted 6/20/2010 8:42:07 AM
I don't know why but I laughed out loud.

It wasn't even a chuckle. I just went into mania with my laughing.
---
"We believe what we want to believe, it's all we ever do." - Coolest person in Dragon Age: Origins
#4IllnesssssPosted 6/20/2010 8:06:33 PM
lol
---
"When the shades of night are falling...comes a fellow everyone knows."
"It's the old dope peddler...spreading joy wherever he goes."
#5HollowNinjaPosted 6/21/2010 8:13:41 AM
Haha, watch that Makarakarn!
---
http://backloggery.com/hollowninja
PSN: DJ_iLLi_iLL Spiral on! http://sites.google.com/site/thedaigurren/
#6NoTruthNoProbPosted 6/21/2010 1:37:54 PM
That was just disappointing more than the worst. The worst is getting criticalled turn one, then being critted twice the next turn in the very first fight and dying there.
---
Special announcement for this topic:
Ha ha! Did you really think I cared enough to make something special for you?
#7FirestormSurtrPosted 6/22/2010 3:26:46 AM
You're all wrong! The worst death is obviously getting slapped in the face by Vritra's giant tentacles and then getting frozen by his Gelid Torrent in DDS 2. I HATE HIM. Oh no, there's worse. Heh. Dying 30 times against a single boss in the Answer of P3FES.
---
Daisuke: Dude you gotta stop polishing those balls--- Kou: I CAN'T STOP MAN THESE BALLS ARE ON FIRE!
You decided not to join a sports club.
#8Potter_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2010 3:48:01 AM
That was just disappointing more than the worst. The worst is getting criticalled turn one, then being critted twice the next turn in the very first fight and dying there.

Are there any videos of people dying in the first fight of the game?
---
Blaziken has a better move pool and stats -shadowmaster345 on Why Blaziken > Infernape
The super rod is in my pants, wanna hold it? -NextGenWarrior
#9mychemicalbertPosted 6/22/2010 4:01:08 AM
I died on one of the first fights because my first playthrough was on hard. I kept missing so it wasn't my fault; I think it was the third fight. I game overed yesterday on the way back from getting that demon from the last shady broker because I accidentily left the wrong magatama on; it was death weak and a kali used hell gaze, I endured it with the endure skill but then a demon killed me with the extra turn. I was so p***ed even though it didn't take that long to go back and get it.
---
Pokemon Platinum FC - 3223-8056-3097
#10Slayer FaithPosted 6/22/2010 8:58:11 PM
That's nothing, I started a game on hard and died in the tutorial battle, the last 2 enemies got nothing bit crits, I couldn't do nothing.
---
"A joke is either funny to you or it isn't, your sense of humor is not more enlightened than anyone else."-Wolight