The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

AfterLife Bell???

#1sparrkyyPosted 7/18/2010 9:17:17 PM
Hey i just beat Matador and am in the Graveyard. where is the After Life bell located? would be good if there was a fast responce.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Sparrkyy
#2Sinner2501Posted 7/18/2010 9:21:30 PM
The Afterlife Bell is way down in the Fourth Kalpa. Check AIex's FAQ for more info.

---
What is a TUNA!? A miserable little pile of secrets.
I HATE Grenchlers.....
#3Wolf21112Posted 7/18/2010 9:55:57 PM

Afterlife Bell?

#4sparrkyy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 10:11:01 PM
Sinner2501 posted...
The Afterlife Bell is way down in the Fourth Kalpa. Check AIex's FAQ for more info.

---
I HATE Grenchlers.....

ok well by what alex's guide says. it said to get it from the graveyard. i went there before and nothing was there. or is it in hells maze?
#5Sinner2501Posted 7/18/2010 10:12:41 PM
SPOILERS

It's a key item that allows you to fuse Sakahagi and Futomimi later in the game after they die.

---
I HATE Grenchlers.....
#6Sinner2501Posted 7/18/2010 10:15:09 PM
ok well by what alex's guide says. it said to get it from the graveyard. i went there before and nothing was there. or is it in hells maze?

From what it said, you have to speak to the one guy, go to the mentioned cemetary and then speak to the other person to get it.

I've never bothered with it myself. I found both fusions to be useless.

---
I HATE Grenchlers.....
#7sparrkyy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2010 11:54:30 PM
Sinner2501 posted...

From what it said, you have to speak to the one guy, go to the mentioned cemetary and then speak to the other person to get it.

I've never bothered with it myself. I found both fusions to be useless.

---
I HATE Grenchlers.....

But don't you need this item to get to beezle dude? thats what i thought. if not how do you get to him lol? im kinda confused now lol.
#8zavlinzPosted 7/19/2010 12:11:17 AM
yeah bell is for the fusions, i think theyr pretty cool (especially futomimi). You'll find beelzebub, you need to enter a hall at a certain moon phase to be teleported where is. Npcs will refer to him as the witch king or something.
#9Sinner2501Posted 7/19/2010 12:13:51 AM
No, you only need to go through the special door during the NEW Kagutsuchi phase. Then make your way north through a large cursed area. There's one of the doctor spirits near the door though.

Anyway, to get the bell speak to both of the specters in the one area of the Kalpa, go to the cemetary where you emerged from the tunnel in Ginza to collect it, then speak to the two spirits again to unlock the fusion.

---
I HATE Grenchlers.....
#10zavlinzPosted 7/19/2010 12:14:25 AM
oh, if you only just beat matador dont even worry about trying to reach beelezebub right now. Hes way later in the amala labyrinth.