Baal Avatar - Easy Win

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
By the time you reach Baal Avatar, you can get Masakados, you can fuse most high levelled stuff, etc.

Well...I was going through this fight again, and I did something by accident - I won BEFORE THE HELPERS ARE SUMMONED.

Here's how:
-Debilitate * 4
-Tarukaja * 4
-Whole party focus
-MC: Freikugel (crit hit)
-Ongyo-Ki: Dark Sword
-Beelzebub (human): Hades Blast (crit hit)
-Skadi: Quake
-MC: Freikugel
-Ongyo-Ki: Dark Sword (crit hit)
-Beelzebub (human): Hades Blast

Yeah, I got lucky. Still, this WORKED.
Cthulhu fhtagn
5 years ago#2
Killing Baal before summons is very useful during Time Trials. I steamrolled over her the first time round and did not even realize it was possible for her to have summons until I fought her again.
5 years ago#3
I won without her summoning the helpers and with ONLY ONE Freikugel shot after the usual Buffing/Debuffing stuff done by my demons.
DemiFiend kicks ass.
5 years ago#4
*shrugs* 18k Hp is significantly lower than the max damage potential of a Freikugel.
5 years ago#5
What's the max it can do?
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
5 years ago#6
Baal Avatar has 13000 HP
No idea how much strong Freikugel can possibily be, but it goes over 15000 points of damage.
5 years ago#7
Yeah, it's not really that hard. I've always beaten baal before those minions appear because I thought you were supposed to. Theres been a few topics about this.
Currently playing: Rune Factory Frontier, Donkey Kong Country Returns, De Blob, Endless Ocean and Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
5 years ago#8
A fully buffed vs debuffed Freikugel can do like 18k with Focus.
--- <~ Streaming games you've never heard of, nightly.
PSN: cj_iwakura (SSF4, BB: CS) (Main: Sakura/Rose | Tsubaki/Jin)
5 years ago#9
5 years ago#10
I have personally seen a Freikugel critical for 18k+ damage on Kagatsuchi. I haven't actually witnessed a level 255, my friend was I around 190...I imagine that it would do right around 20k top end, but because of the way damage scales, it might be possible to see much higher number on, say, a Pixie.
Hey, she's pretty lucky on having her boyfriend turned into a fairly cute bunny-thing. He could have been turned into a Japanese Tentacle Monster - Azadiel

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived