How did I lose to *Spoilers*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
  3. How did I lose to *Spoilers*
4 years ago#1
Beelzebub? I had Anti-Death on Demi-Fiend and he used Death Flies and then instant death. What went wrong? Technically, I shouldn't have died right? Just trying to figure out what I need to next time so that I don't end up getting to Beelzebub again and dieing to Death Flies a second time. Thanks to whoever helps.
---
PSN: The_Last_Fencer [Feel free to add. Just please say who you are if you add me.]
Even Towards Death, Valiantly
4 years ago#2
Been a while since I played but doesn't "Anti" just mean that there's a reduced chance? You need Void-Death to be fully immune.
---
Feel The Ether
http://backloggery.com/Mayadome
4 years ago#3
That seems to be why. I got Void Death just now. Going to try a second time. I guess Anti-Death doesn't prevent death. I believe I was lead to assume it did due to death always missing me when Mudo or some form of it was always used on my party/protagonist.
---
PSN: The_Last_Fencer [Feel free to add. Just please say who you are if you add me.]
Even Towards Death, Valiantly
4 years ago#4
Yeah, "Anti" is a pretty inaccurate way to name those skills.

It would have been better to use the word "Resist".
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson
"Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon." - Sho Minamimoto
4 years ago#5
Death Flies is special. The death effect works 100% if you are not fully immune or repel death. Anti/resistance does nothing against it (best random battle skill ever).
---
Chosen wa pantsu banchou, ne.
Nanto, ware wa nanji, nanji wa pantsu, ware wa pantsu no hangan nanoka? Ki ni suru na yo, my Raddy!
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
  3. How did I lose to *Spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived