Am i missing anything by skipping the kapla dungeons?

#1YurisPersonaPosted 8/29/2012 6:01:56 PM
I know about the true demon ending, heck even all of them. I youtube'd the game years before i bought it myself. I also know you miss out on more of the story, but the dungeons are so daunting :( Sure i miss out on making the riders or Daisoju but again it's alot of work and stress for me. I'm at the 2nd Kapla and i did indeed get a death stone so i will save it for Daisoju. Right now i'm at the tunnel dungeon with the 4 oni boss's.

Also i heard SPIOLERS!!!!! from Alex's guide that the white rider will pester you if you don't unlock the 3rd kapla, is that true and if so what does he say and or do to you and when?

Can you guys give me some motivation to do the kapla dungeon to completion? Any great rewards i'm missing i don't know about? Thanks for your time guys. My biggest worry is the constant bothering by the riders if i dont do the Kaplas honestly.

Have a good one guys.

Oh and my party right now is

MC lvl 32 attacker build

Valkyrie- 34

Arabakhi- 33

Koppa's evolution form 28 ( i forget his name )

Any demons i need for the upcoming area's?
---
Yo bahamut, we heard you like bahamuts, so we put a bahamut in your bahamut so you can bahamut while you bahamut, bahamut.
#2Ephemeral_BeingPosted 8/29/2012 6:46:33 PM
Kalpas are fun. And the bosses are fun.

And the enemies are good to level on.
---
Coniido, 200 Buccaneer
PeriTheLame, 16X Bishop
#3RuneEsperPosted 8/29/2012 7:31:31 PM
The above is true.

It is also true that the Riders will bother you until you fight them, once you have activated them.

That last bit is key, though. The Riders don't become active until you first enter the Third Kalpa, so you can go ahead and advance the main story for a while, then when you are higher level (45-50 should be plenty) go activate them and mop them up pretty easily.

It is totally worthwhile to fight and fuse the Riders, as they have amazing resistances and great skills all around. Red Rider is my personal favorite, but all of them are very strong and useful.
---
Hey, she's pretty lucky on having her boyfriend turned into a fairly cute bunny-thing. He could have been turned into a Japanese Tentacle Monster - Azadiel
#4CogitoPosted 8/29/2012 8:25:38 PM
Nothing much, except you can
a. get 250k macca in 2nd Kalpa
b. special warp zone in 4th Kalpa, which may yield considerable macca gain each run.
c. unlock demons, like "Lord of Flies"
and the fact you can get all these without being locked into TDE.
---
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono
#5YurisPersona(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 2:10:33 AM
Thanks for the tips and help guys. I think I'm going to do the kalpas now :D Two questions though.

1- Dante chases you through the 3rd kalpa? Is it a hard mini game or easy?

2- Which rider should i make first? I just made Daisoju after asking my original questions and the undead monk kicks butt!!!!
---
Yo bahamut, we heard you like bahamuts, so we put a bahamut in your bahamut so you can bahamut while you bahamut, bahamut.
#6Ephemeral_BeingPosted 8/30/2012 10:41:44 AM
YurisPersona posted...
Thanks for the tips and help guys. I think I'm going to do the kalpas now :D Two questions though.

1- Dante chases you through the 3rd kalpa? Is it a hard mini game or easy?

2- Which rider should i make first? I just made Daisoju after asking my original questions and the undead monk kicks butt!!!!

The Dante Chase was amazing. I loved it.

Red Rider-->White Rider. That's the other two Demons I used, and fire was more useful than Lightning from my experience.

And keep Daisoujou. He's fantastic at healing, and has both instant-kill spells.
---
Coniido, 200 Buccaneer
PeriTheLame, 16X Bishop
#7EnglishLanguagPosted 8/30/2012 11:04:22 AM
Seriously. I made Daisoujou as soon as I could after beating him. I'm mostly through the final dungeon and still have him.
---
FFT SSCCs:Completed(49 Arch Angel)
My name used to be spelled right, but then I took an arrow to the e.
#8CogitoPosted 8/30/2012 11:18:08 AM
For riders, Red Rider is a good choice.
It void Elec, Force and the usual immunities.
Gets Wind Cutter and Bolt Storm.
Suggest Mitama Fusion to increase its stats.
---
Hito wa mikake ni yoranu mono
#9final513Posted 8/30/2012 5:04:56 PM(edited)
Yea getting Dante is worth all the hassle. That was my motivation for doing them, besides the awesome fiend fusions. Having Dante in my party was a dream come true. If you get him, you'll no what I mean. Beelzebub wasn't as hard as I thought he would, and my party wasn't all that good. Demi-Fiend had Magma axis with no fire boost. The rest of my team buffed me and debuffed, so no one else attacked besides MC. Took awhile but I won. All for Dante....
#10EnglishLanguagPosted 8/30/2012 5:06:44 PM
I had White and Red Riders, and Daisoujou, with the Satan Magatama, and missing only the defense buff. I curbstomped his fly face.
---
FFT SSCCs:Completed(49 Arch Angel)
My name used to be spelled right, but then I took an arrow to the e.