A question about Futomimi and Sakahagi.

#1Jecths_FaythPosted 9/22/2012 5:31:02 AM
I've recently compleated the 4th Kalpa and I'm trying to fuse them, but nothing works. I released their souls and have tried method after method, and I get even less then when I started. Any suggestions?
---
Experience has taught me to investigate anything that glows.
#2_Izanagi_Posted 9/28/2012 2:51:14 AM
You have to get the Afterlife Bell. It's available in Zoshigawa Cemetary. Go to Ikebukuro, and leave it by walking outside and Zoshigawa Cemetary will be around there. Talk to the thing that's there and you'll get the bell.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#3_Izanagi_Posted 9/28/2012 2:58:02 AM
Wait, you said you've already released their souls. Alright then. Now you have to defeat them. Certain demons can't be fused until you fight them. If you've already fought Sakahagi and still can't fuse him, note that Sakahagi can only be created by fusing a demon with an element demon. Which means that you can either fuse Phantom with Aquans or Shadow with the other three.

Also, in regards to fighting Futomimi, you might end up not fighting him, and you'll have another fight instead. In that case, it's still fine. You can fuse him after that scene and fight is over. You'll know when you get to it. It's a storyline fight so you can't miss it.
---
#4Jecths_Fayth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 5:25:03 AM
Do I have to fight Sakahagi again? I've already beaten him story wise, and I'm sure I already beat the battle you mentioned. I've tried the whole phantom/shadow thing numerous times. Do I need a certain Kagutsuchi phase or something?
---
#5_Izanagi_Posted 9/28/2012 1:45:26 PM
In order to fuse Sakahagi, you have to defeat him for good. That battle is in Yoyogi Park. If you've already dont that, then I'm not sure what's wrong. The Kagutsuchi phase doesn't matter.
---
#6Jecths_Fayth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 5:59:58 AM
Do you fight him again in Yoyogi park after you release his soul? And what demons does it take to fuse Futomimi?
---
#7StravaccaPosted 9/29/2012 6:16:02 AM
A simple way of fusing Futomimi is getting a low-level Kishin (i.e. Takeminakata) and fuse it with Earthys until you get to Futomimi (assuming you went through the final Mifunashiro event related to Yosuga).

ALSO, did you try to check the Peepholes in the Amala Labyrinth? (aka where you get to talk with the old man and his Lady)
If you release their souls, they will talk about the Manikins, and will unlock the Sakahagi/Futomimi fusions.
---
Unreal - UBerserker
#8Jecths_Fayth(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 7:09:30 AM
Yeah, the lady told me about how they're made and all that.
---