Argonia Bazaar and Money

#1timboguy421Posted 7/19/2010 5:27:59 AM
Once the bazaar comes to Argonia, is it there for good? There are lots of upgrads I want but i need to go make money. Also, good place to make money fast?
#2TiggerArmyPosted 7/19/2010 5:43:50 AM
There stores will all be in Argonia just not on the location they are when the bazaar starts. After some events they move inside the big building on the left (not the church).
#3BangladeszaninPosted 7/19/2010 5:52:46 AM
A good place for gold farming would be the Isle of Neos, during the day - one Gold Golem is worth around 700 gold.
---
This is my timey-wimey detector - it goes ,,ding!" when there's stuff. - The Doctor
#4Shadow_Ninja14Posted 7/20/2010 6:16:05 AM

A good place for gold farming would be the Isle of Neos, during the day - one Gold Golem is worth around 700 gold.

they also appear in groups sometimes, they're rather common and since you will probably have to grind soon after argonia you may want to spend a while there before moving to some place with metal slimes.
---
Not changing this sig until GameFAQs gets an edit button.
started: August 29th, 2009
#53StormsPosted 7/21/2010 1:37:38 PM
Gold Golems seem to move around on the map. If you try to farm one spot, you'll get a ton of them and rake up cash fast, then suddenly they'll dry up and it'll be several "days" (in-game time) before they start showing up to that same spot in decent numbers again.