DQ8 Board Sticky. Read before asking questions!

#31Kamikazegoat23Posted 9/9/2008 7:19:12 PMmessage detail
Even if he was here on this board since before the release date my response would have been the same.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ -Red |||||||||||||| -Green ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] -Blue
#32Dang3rb0y666Posted 9/10/2008 6:14:14 PMmessage detail
Some people....lol.
#33Diavalo88Posted 9/11/2008 1:08:06 AMmessage detail
When i didnt want to play roulette but needed tokens..... i had a friend of mine..... who doesnt play many video games do the slots (maybe she has a bit of a gambling problem?).......... she got 2 jackpots in the first 20 mins....... then never got any of the top 3 items for the next 5h of slots. from what i've heard it appears that there is an increased probability of gettin 777 in the first bunch of pulls...... and it goes way down later.

anyways.... roulette pays out damn well.... and its fairly consistent. if you have enough tokens for the ideal bet........ you can make 200k token in about an hour with some decent luck.
---
I use more ellipses then any person should ever need to..... ever.
(GH3....... 5* expert career songs: 31)
#34Master_Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2008 10:22:08 AMmessage detail
Bump
---
#35Master_Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2008 7:56:01 PMmessage detail
bump
---
#36Master_Gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2008 3:06:09 AMmessage detail
Hey Kat, how's that translation thing going? Swimmingly? Nonexistant progress? Either way's fine really.
---
#37Kamatari47Posted 9/21/2008 9:22:28 PMmessage detail
It's on the back burner for a little bit, as my PS2 is acting up (something on the mobo is causing all my lasers to not focus correctly) and I'm been spending a lot of my free time resisting the urge just to kick the bloody thing. -_-

---
Otaku wa nippon bunka no hokori desu yo!
-- Patty Martin
#38Diavalo88Posted 9/22/2008 6:22:39 PMmessage detail
Maybe its time to upgrade to a PS3?....... or you could pick up a cheap used PS2 somewhere.
---
I use more ellipses then any person should ever need to..... ever.
(GH3....... 5* expert career songs: 32)
#39Kamatari47Posted 9/22/2008 6:31:25 PMmessage detail
Personally, I'm not a big fan of the PS3's imperfect backwards compatibility record, nor of its games library so far -- certainly not impressed enough to buy one just yet. I'm going to spend a little more time with this PS2 (and my ohmmeter, spare lasers, and screwdrivers) before I give up on it -- I keep feeling as if it's something pretty simple that I've just overlooked.

---
Otaku wa nippon bunka no hokori desu yo!
-- Patty Martin
#40KamilPosted 9/22/2008 7:26:09 PMmessage detail
Imperfect backwards compatibility record?

The only game that wouldn't run properly on my PS3 is Return Fire a old (long box styled) game for the original Playstation. I've tried dozens and dozens and dozens of other PSX and PS2 games and they ran perfect.
---
In fact, ideally you should own them both because real gamers can kick ass at both Galaga and Resistance." ~The Classic Game Room~