Slime Squad monster team o_O

#1JyzzyPosted 8/5/2009 3:37:11 PM
I read all forum & FAQs on my favourite RPG game :) but i hadn't hear any good word about this team. I'm really a newbie or just crazy, but i beaten rank B A & S with them. Maybe it's considered the weakest team possible but Ultrus is a uber monster, i cleared it at lvl 53. Now say to me why it's so cool Mazin'?oO i haven't beaten rank S with him even at this point, yeah i'm now 99 lvl with all my characters. Some situation with Triple Trouble. O_O Am i a newbie? Or just unlucky?
#2Diavalo88Posted 8/5/2009 5:08:06 PM
Ultrus is weak because if 1 of the slimes ges killed before they combine........ the whole team becomes useless. Mazin's components are much more likely to survive long enough to merge. There are some MUCH better teams for taking out for those ranks though.
---
I use more ellipses then any person should ever need to..... ever.
Veni Vidi Vici - Julius Cesar
#3Jyzzy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2009 7:17:52 AM
don't forget about slime's agility, yes it's right if one of the slimes atack, you lose the rank, but they regen hp on the next round, & always are moving 1st.
#4luigibeatsmarioPosted 8/13/2009 3:47:24 PM
Dont try Rank S with Mazin or Ultrus they tend to slip after rank A.
#5GarquillPosted 8/16/2009 9:38:25 AM
Mazin beats rank S 50:50 I think.
---
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."
~ A. Einstein
#6Jyzzy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2009 4:45:12 AM
i beat rank S in 80% of cases with ultrus. that 20% are when ultrus forget to heal himself or just baaaad luck.