Hellllloooooooo!!!!

#1JowyBlightXXVIIPosted 3/8/2011 10:34:51 PM
Is anyone out there?
---
YEEEEHAAAAAW COWBOY! It's none other than... THE TEXANS FOR TRUTH!
http://texansfortruth.com/
#2JowyBlightXXVII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2011 10:46:39 PM
2281 NEW ARROYO, NEW CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC

A well-dressed man enters into an office.

Chief- "Ah there you are, at last!"

???- "Sorry Chief, I was busy hunting down Remnants of the Enclave singlehandedly, what's up?"

Chief- "Heh heh.... you never cease to surprise me. You're just like your ancestor The Chosen One."

???- "Really?!"

Chief- "Er.... not exactly."

???- "Whew! Thank GOD!"

Chief- "I just meant that you're really impressive is all. Look, uh, we got ourselves a VERY important delivery we need you to make"

???- "What's the catch?"

Chief- "I got this here, uh, Platinum Chip. Some anonymous client of sorts wants it delivered to the gates of New Vegas by Freeside. Pay is 250 caps."

???- "Not interested."

Chief- "It also stipulates a secret bonus at the end for the courier. A penthouse suite at one of the finest hotels in New Vegas to show gratitude."

???- "Hell yeah, I'll do it!"

Chief- "Good! Now, you're supposed to be, uh, inconspicuous-like so no fancypants power-armor and alien blasters and what not. It's a dangerous route though filled with raiders and vermin- the NCR hasn't exactly tamed the east yet.

But of course, if it's you we're sending along then I know everything will be fine! You're only the strongest, smartest, best New Arroyo has to offer. Now give it your best, Einstein von Williams the Third!"

Einstein- "Will do!"
---
#3JowyBlightXXVII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2011 6:56:04 PM
MEANWHILE....

???- "Baby! What's the status?"

Yes-Man- "Oh, hiya Benny! I got good news! Courier Number 6 has been hired!"

Benny- "That's terrific, terrific. Lay it on me, the whole scoop."

Yes-Man- "His name is Einstein von Williams the Third, the descendant of some long-ago hero who helped found New Arroyo and is rumored to have been behind the weakening of the Enclave! Now, the Enclave is an organization outlawed by the NCR which-"

Benny- "Yeah yeah, I know about them, back to this Einstein guy."

Yes-Man- "Einstein is very powerful and really, really intelligent! He's the number one bounty hunter in all of New Arroyo and it's strength like his which has kept New Arroyo free from the NCR! It is estimated, though, that New Arroyo will eventually be incorporated after more favorable negotiations!

To make a long story short, Einstein is very, very dangerous! He was hired specifically by Mr. House because he's the best guy they have out West, tougher than even an NCR Ranger! The good news though, is that he's travelling very inconspicuously- so no power armor or powerful weapons that'd attract too much notice! Bad news is, there's a lot of really powerful and dangerous people from New Arroyo who might not like seeing him disappear!"

Benny- "Is this going to be a problem for us?"

Yes-Man- "Well, it's hard to say. Mr. House has dedicated formidable resources to investigating NCR and the Legion but little to none in New Arroyo. What little we do know is that they're small but strong! And very resourceful! Which is why they've managed to avoid being incorporated by NCR for so long!"

Benny- "Okay, so he comes from a tough town- your point?"

Yes-Man- "It's possible some people from New Arroyo may come after Einstein to investigate or achieve vengeance in the event something bad happens to him!"

Benny- "**** it. We'll wipe Einstein out and bury his corpse where they'll never find it. New ******* oyo can go **** themselves investigating but they won't find ****. Cause we got smooth moves, we're in the groove baby!"

Yes-Man- "If I was not programmed to always agree with you then I would tell you that your way of talking is really annoying and I hope you get brutally raped by a deathclaw! But of course, I'm not so I really like you and I hope you don't get brutally raped by a deathclaw and I love the way you speak!"

Benny- "Haha.... why'd I install that humor chip? Ah, to lighten things up. Anyway, we need to hire some thugs to take out Einstein. If he's 'travelling light' and isn't too well-armed, then a large group should be able to ambush him."

Yes-Man- "I'll get right on it!"
---
#4JowyBlightXXVII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2011 9:26:43 PM
(Einstein III enters into a small trophy/shrine office, dedicated to his ancestor.)

Boo- "Squeak!"

Einstein III- "Sup Boo. Wow, I'm amazed how long you've been around. You must be like.... a mutated hamster or something."

Boo- "Squeak!"

(Einstein feeds Boo some food pellets, cheese balls and water. Along with a tiny bit of Nuka Cola.)

Einstein III- "There we go! Look, I know Einstein was.... uh.... 'different'..... I mean, the dude thought he could talk to a hamster for crying out loud. But.... he said you were always good luck and you did serve my dad quite well.

I've got a real strange feeling about this trip so I guess I'll take you along.... if you want to go."

Boo- "Squeak squeak squeak squeak!"

(Boo gets up and stand on his hind legs and runs around in a circle several times while squeaking and smiling. Einstein takes that as an affirmative answer.)

Einstein III- "Good! I like taking you along- dunno how you've lived so long. I mean, you're not a mutant or some kind of ghoul- are you really a space hamster?"

(Boo continues his routine)

Einstein III- "Hmm! Well you're good luck in any case!"

http://pages.prodigy.net/ryouga/PakoPako/index.html

(Einstein III pulls out an old journal from his ancestor and his friends)

I'm going to check this out for a while, see what's up in here. It's always fun to catch up on the past.

Boo- "Squeak!"
---
#5JowyBlightXXVII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2011 10:02:08 PM
(Great Khans meeting)

Benny- "Alright babies! You ready to score some serious caps?"

Jessup- "Get on with it already! What's the plan?"

Benny- "Relax, smooth moves, smooth moves! Everything's cool!"

McMurphy- "You're spending a ******* amount of caps on this so this job can't be as 'smooth' as you're making it out to be!"

McMurphy- "And you guys supported the Omerta when they fought us around New Vegas a few years back! How can we trust you?"

Benny- "My word is my bound. Besides- I'm loaded with caps! Now look, here' the deal.

Some guy's going to be coming through. His name is Einstein vo- it doesn't matter. Anyway, he's coming up through the Divide and-"

McMurphy- "Really? The Divide? Then he's as good as dead. I guess you're actually going to make us go and find his corpse aren't you. No wonder you're going to pay us so much."

Benny- "Baby, here's the fun part. The Great Divide is extremely dangerous, as we all know.

But this cat has been through a few times! Apparently he's some kind of, uh.... super-soldier guy."

McMurphy- "So that's why you're charging so much. Sounds like a suicide mission."

Benny- "It gets better! Now, this cat doesn't know I know his location. He's been instructed to come through not too heavily armed so as not to attract too much attention.

Now, when he gets through the Great Divide he's going to be real tired, exhausted, probably a bit injured- he won't have slept in forever and he'll need time to recover.

His nearest location to sleep will be Primm- but bam, you got bandits there!

Then he'll come up to Good Springs cause that's the next nearest location and because it's a quaint, small littlerustic town.

Once there, we'll come like thieves in the night and ambush him while he's sleeping. But for God's sake, don't kill him. Try to- no, knock him out. A nice stunning blow on a visible body area where he wouldn't be hiding a chip. I don't want that platinum chip destroyed or else we all get screwed and you guys don't get any caps."

Jessup- "What's all this 'no caps' nonsense? How do we even know there even is a platinum chip? Maybe you just want us to kill the guy for free! I say we leave now, I don't trust you!"

(Benny pauses for a second and adjusts his collar)

Benny- "Baby, I would -never- do that. Look, 'no caps'- let's make it 1/2 caps if there ain't no Platinum Chip."

McMurphy- "That's still a lot. But why do you want some poker chip so bad? It's not like Vegas is about to run it."

Benny- "It belongs to my boss! I don't exactly know what it does but I know he wants it and I don't want him to have it! If I can figure out how to use it then I can use to screw over the guy and whatever he's planning!"

Jessup- "Oh, you sound like a winner- ready to betray your boss!"

McMurphy- "Didn't you kill your last boss Bingo?"
---
#6JowyBlightXXVII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2011 10:02:30 PM
(Benny starts to get really annoyed)

Benny- "Jesus Christ! I offer you very fine gentlemen a nice sum of caps.... and weapons.... and very nice suites and comped service and gambling- and what do I get?

Suspicion! Insults! Attacks! Questions on my integrity! Look, if you guys don't want my chips and don't trust me then fine, head on back to the tropical paradise of the Red Valley filled with poisonous critters and almost no food or water! I'll just find someone else to do it cheaper! I hear the Fiends will do anything without ******** about it nonstop!"

Jessup- "Yeah, you go hire the Fiends, let's head back, let's-"

McMurphy- "Alright, alright. This is a simple enough job. Benny won't betray us- he doesn't want us to snitch on him. We need caps to support the Khans- period. No more questions, let's make it to Goodsprings and get ready for the ambush."
---
#7JowyBlightXXVII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2011 5:45:39 PM
(1 topic a day or one hello post per day!)

(Einstein III punches something into a computer terminal)

Einstein- "Yes, I believe that should increase average preservation rate of the topic for now."
---
#8JowyBlightXXVII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2011 8:51:58 PM
bymp.
---
#9JowyBlightXXVII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2011 8:01:33 PM
(Meanwhile, at the entrance to the Divide.....)

Eynstein- "Whew.... God, traveling through the Divide is always a pain. This time was especially bad, what with the whole 'be inconspicuous' routine"
Boo- "Squeak!"
Eynstein- "Now to head to Primm for some good rest."

(At Primm)

Soldier- "Halt civilian! Primm is currently off area to civilians?"
Eynstein- "What? Why?"
Soldier- "A bunch of convicts escaped from NCR New Vegas prison facility and they commandeered the old prison. And some of those who holed up in Primm too."
Eynstein- "@#$#@$%!"

Soldier- "Sorry, not much you can do unless you're a badass with awesome armor and a fancy weapon."
Eynstein- "Ugh... isn't Goodsprings just up north?"
Soldier- "Yes it is."
Eynstein- "Is it safe?"
Soldier- "It's safe."
Eynstein- "Damn, I gotta rest.... I'm about to collapse...."

(Eynstein avoids Primm and heads North to Goodsprings.)
---
#10JowyBlightXXVII(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2011 9:00:23 PM
(Later that night.....)

Boo- "SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK!"

Eynstein- "(huh.... iz he.... squeaking.... he usually doez dat wen.... uh oh....)

(Suddenly the Khans bust in. Eynstein struggles to get up but before he can he takes a baseball bat straight to his head.

In a sudden instance Eynstein collapses.)

Benny- "Boom, baby."
---
More topics from this board...
*closes curtain*Pako Pako611/29 8:15AM