Will this game EVER be released for some kind of console???

#1deaddude_rcPosted 6/11/2011 4:55:14 AM
I apologize for starting a brand new thread instead of posting this as a reply in an earlier thread, but I was unable to do
that and I REALLY want to put in my "two-cents-worth" in...

Anyways...

The ORIGINAL "AvP" arcade game WILL ALWAYS BE my favorite arcade game and it is now the ONLY arcade game to this
day that I really even give a darn about which still has not been released for some sort of console (legally, that is)...

Until recently, this really was not all that big of a deal to me because I still prefer arcade games anyways...that is, until last
month when the ONLY place within driving distance from my home that had this game burned down to the ground...now, I
cannot play one of my favorite games of ALL TIME and I can hardly stand it...

So if the "powers-that-be" at FOX and Capcom could find it in their hearts to do whatever it takes to bring this game to
some kind of console (even some mobile device), I would be more than willing to spend every last dime that I have to get
it and they could all sleep well at night knowing that they made at least one guy's fondest wish come true...
#2SirIlpalazzoPosted 6/17/2011 1:18:35 AM
It seems really unlikely, sadly. Capcom rarely goes out of their way to secure licenses to stuff like this now
---
I am sure people have many nice memories of yelling at their controllers.~Keiji Inafune