I'm considering it. If I do, I'll try and get videos up.
The very last thread on the board contains a log of a challenge that I did. 1 battle of. And I quit because once upon a time I lost the file. However: I'm going to start anew, and hopefully I'll be able to speed things up with a bit of HACKING! I'm going to hack the mime class open from the start.
I'll probably NOT play this on the most updated version of the Archael/philsov patch FFT 1.3027, because it's too darn hard.
So, wish me luck, buckos. I'm going to try and do the puppeteer challenge.
Imitation is the highest form of flattery, which coincidentally is the highest form of bum-kissing.
SCCs: Mediator (in progress)
I remember when this first came up. Mind posting the rules for those of us who forgot?
No E because max letter limit is mean.
Currently doing:RevenantSSCC(FFT,Goug Machine City),SerpentariusSSCC(FFT Velius),Bat**** Challenge(FFT Mandalia)
0. The challenge starts at Dorter Trade City in Chapter 1.
1. At least 1 mime must be deployed in each story battle. Mimes are puppets, and non-mime units are the puppeteers.
2. Actions performed by non-mime units are not allowed to directly affect any units on the battlefield. Only mimed actions, and attacks performed by mimes, can be used to affect units.
3. Scream, accumulate, chakra, golem, murasame, kiyomori, and masamune are all banned because of rule 2. Also, note that math skill is effectively useless. Finally, Dance and sing are allowed, on the slim chance that the initial action affects no units directly while the mimed action is able to affect units. If the initial dance or song affects any units directly, then reset. Obviously, this greatly restricts the usefulness of dance and sing.
4. Non-mime units may use any reaction, support, or movement abilities.
5. Standard SCC level limits: 20/35/50/70 for chapters 1/2/3/4 respectively.
6. Note that the mime units will quickly gain XP while the non-mime units will stagnate. To counteract this tendency, random battles may be fought using any units with no restrictions; this allows non-mime units to gain XP. Multiple mimes may be kept in formation, with different mimes being used in each story battle; this helps the mimes stay within level limits.
Copy/Pasta'd from the original Puppeteer Challenge Thread.
SCCs Completed- Ch, Or, Sm, Ge
SCCs In Progress- Pr