Past-experience on Football Manager

#1LonesomeBoatmanPosted 5/22/2011 3:41:14 PM
I started a new Pentagon and chose Sunday League Footballer, as you have to. But when I get into the game and go to my profile, it says 'Automatic'. What's the deal there?
---
The men of law and order, they'll do their best to show
In defence of wealth and privilege, no act no law no measure is too low
#2Haley Joel OsmentPosted 5/22/2011 3:42:29 PM
It sometimes bugs and changes it back. I've noticed that several times when starting new games.

---
I see dead people.
#3JosefSaramagoPosted 5/22/2011 3:44:32 PM
Don't go the SI forums, this will be the answer they'll give you:

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT PIRATED THE GAME YOU PIRATE PIRATEER PIRATING PIRATE!THE GAME IS PERFECT!"
---
Who would have noticed another mad man around here?
#4LonesomeBoatman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2011 3:44:59 PM
ffs I'll have to start again then, no point in carrying on as if I ever 'win' and show people they'll be like 'omg u cheated'

Takes bloody ages to set up a new game as well
---
#5LonesomeBoatman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2011 3:51:57 PM
Actually I just added a new manager and retired the other one :)

While we're on FM, you know when you go into the Jobs screen - why does it have filters for every single role? It's not like you can apply to be a Fitness Coach so why would you ever need to know about those vacancies? Would be cool if you could get a job as an assistant manager...

Oh and have they sorted out the 'Place Job Ad' thing? The game used to tell you that by placing a job ad, you would not need to pay compensation to the employers of anyone who applies. Except you did..
---
#6ag5Posted 5/22/2011 6:57:16 PM
I thought automatic tailored your experience to the stature of the first club you managed. And yeah the forums are hopeless.
---
Call me Helen Keller because I'm a f***ing miracle worker!