Man U supporters, do you think you'll play full strength against Ajax?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Football
  3. Man U supporters, do you think you'll play full strength against Ajax?

User Info: RampageRalf

RampageRalf
5 years ago#1
Or are you ignoring the Europa League?
I wouldnt want to miss a full strength Man U but im a bit low on money and just to see my team get knocked out by a B-Squad isnt really worth it.
I set little value on my own opinion, but I set just as little on those of others. - Montaigne

User Info: bagdoodles

bagdoodles
5 years ago#2
I reckon youl be good for the first leg if thats what you mean? A lot of our fans are really looking forward to these two games, we have 4 chants for it already. I wanted to goto Amsterdam but I couldnt sort the funds out for when they needed them, really excited to see them at OT though, I cant read Fergusons mind but if the Liverpool result goes badly beforehand I would say you would see a full strength side.

Dont quote me on it though.
19xxx19 Not changing this until Sir Alex Ferguson becomes Lord Ferguson xxx19xxx

User Info: Redwinevino

Redwinevino
5 years ago#3
I hope not but we will, only trophy SAF is missing and we as a club have never won it.

I hope we don't however, don't need the games, we HAVE to get to 20.

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
5 years ago#4
Lately even a full strength United side can be complete s***.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic

User Info: Redwinevino

Redwinevino
5 years ago#5
Heineken14 posted...
Lately even a full strength United side can be complete s***.

Also true, what are Ajax even like these days?

User Info: RazDvaTri

RazDvaTri
4 years ago#6
Also true, what are Ajax even like these days?

The same. Extremely inconsistent. They can play some nice football every now and then, but they're quite **** a lot of the time.
The House of Rock'n'Roll

User Info: RampageRalf

RampageRalf
4 years ago#7
Yeah he is right, mostly because we've never played 2 matches in a row without throwing around the line up because of injuries and suspensions.
I set little value on my own opinion, but I set just as little on those of others. - Montaigne

User Info: Newuser

Newuser
4 years ago#8
Not a Utd fan, but the odds of them playing full strength in the Europa league is near zero.
I'm going to ****ing rip your throat out if you wake me up again. And if you touch the poster, I'll slap you across the face with your own esophogus

User Info: D u f f m a n

D u f f m a n
4 years ago#9
I think it'll probably be a mix of the A team and B team. So not a completely second string, but certainly some players will get rested. I think the second leg will have a stronger team if we don't do well in the first leg.
David De Gea for Manchester United record goalscorer.
249 goals remaining.

User Info: goonermx

goonermx
4 years ago#10
There is the very remote chance that Park Ji Sung will play..
  1. Boards
  2. Football
  3. Man U supporters, do you think you'll play full strength against Ajax?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived