Man U supporters, do you think you'll play full strength against Ajax?

#1Chrono Trigger RulesPosted 1/23/2012 7:06:48 PM
Or are you ignoring the Europa League?
I wouldnt want to miss a full strength Man U but im a bit low on money and just to see my team get knocked out by a B-Squad isnt really worth it.
---
I set little value on my own opinion, but I set just as little on those of others. - Montaigne
#2bagdoodlesPosted 1/23/2012 7:46:21 PM
I reckon youl be good for the first leg if thats what you mean? A lot of our fans are really looking forward to these two games, we have 4 chants for it already. I wanted to goto Amsterdam but I couldnt sort the funds out for when they needed them, really excited to see them at OT though, I cant read Fergusons mind but if the Liverpool result goes badly beforehand I would say you would see a full strength side.

Dont quote me on it though.
---
19xxx19 Not changing this until Sir Alex Ferguson becomes Lord Ferguson xxx19xxx
#3RedwinevinoPosted 1/23/2012 8:13:22 PM
I hope not but we will, only trophy SAF is missing and we as a club have never won it.

I hope we don't however, don't need the games, we HAVE to get to 20.
---
#4Heineken14Posted 1/23/2012 8:45:56 PM
Lately even a full strength United side can be complete s***.
---
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic
#5RedwinevinoPosted 1/23/2012 9:06:34 PM
Heineken14 posted...
Lately even a full strength United side can be complete s***.

Also true, what are Ajax even like these days?
---
#6RazDvaTriPosted 1/24/2012 4:46:01 AM
Also true, what are Ajax even like these days?

The same. Extremely inconsistent. They can play some nice football every now and then, but they're quite **** a lot of the time.
---
The House of Rock'n'Roll
#7Chrono Trigger Rules(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2012 7:27:53 AM
Yeah he is right, mostly because we've never played 2 matches in a row without throwing around the line up because of injuries and suspensions.
---
I set little value on my own opinion, but I set just as little on those of others. - Montaigne
#8NewuserPosted 1/24/2012 7:35:32 AM
Not a Utd fan, but the odds of them playing full strength in the Europa league is near zero.
---
I'm going to ****ing rip your throat out if you wake me up again. And if you touch the poster, I'll slap you across the face with your own esophogus
#9D u f f m a nPosted 1/24/2012 7:48:22 AM
I think it'll probably be a mix of the A team and B team. So not a completely second string, but certainly some players will get rested. I think the second leg will have a stronger team if we don't do well in the first leg.
---
David De Gea for Manchester United record goalscorer.
249 goals remaining.
#10goonermxPosted 1/24/2012 8:09:55 AM
There is the very remote chance that Park Ji Sung will play..