1.Arsenal
2.Liverpool
3.Man City
4.Chelsea
5.Man UTD
---
Look if you dare ------> http://tinyurl.com/lmctd2l ...........DON'T BE AFRAID
#2D u f f m a nPosted 9/18/2013 6:22:16 AM
Izual I wasn't kidding when I said I'd spoil BSG's ending for you if you didn't stop making dumb topics and posts.
---
Sir Alex Ferguson for English football league wins record.
0 league wins remaining.
#3kb_57Posted 9/18/2013 6:34:08 AM
D u f f m a n posted...
Izual I wasn't kidding when I said I'd spoil BSG's ending for you if you didn't stop making dumb topics and posts.

"I'm going to be a total douchebag to you if you don't stop using a football message board to discuss football!"
---
Mets (67-82, 4th) | Jets (1-1, 4th) | Islanders (24-17-7, 8th) | Cosmos (3-1-3, 1st) | Everton (1-0-3, 9th)
#4D u f f m a nPosted 9/18/2013 6:37:25 AM
kb_57 posted...
D u f f m a n posted...

"I'm going to be a total douchebag to you if you don't stop using a football message board to discuss football!"

I'm talking about him calling it the BPL, and making an inane topic of which there were many versions of before the season started, and adding nothing of value to the board with this new version. It's basically Soccer board sort of tripe. Let's make topics about people's birthdays next!
---
0 league wins remaining.
#5D u f f m a nPosted 9/18/2013 6:38:19 AM
Also the first time I warned him was because he was making fun of the people who died at Hillsbrough, which is not acceptable.
---
0 league wins remaining.
#6kb_57Posted 9/18/2013 6:58:31 AM
D u f f m a n posted...
I'm talking about him calling it the BPL

who the **** cares

D u f f m a n posted...
and making an inane topic of which there were many versions of before the season started, and adding nothing of value to the board with this new version.

It's the first version of this topic I've seen since the transfer window closed.

D u f f m a n posted...
It's basically Soccer board sort of tripe.

Is that supposed to mean anything?

D u f f m a n posted...
Also the first time I warned him was because he was making fun of the people who died at Hillsbrough, which is not acceptable.

Oh.

Well in that case, spoil away. I recommend an innocuous-seeming private message
---
Mets (67-82, 4th) | Jets (1-1, 4th) | Islanders (24-17-7, 8th) | Cosmos (3-1-3, 1st) | Everton (1-0-3, 9th)