Clone Wars season 3

#11bohdave(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2010 10:04:09 PM
Oh yeah, the droid spa! Can't believe I didn't mention that. Man that was dumb, heh!
---
...and pale fear seized me, lest august Persephone might send forth upon me from out of the house of Hades the head of the Gorgon, that awful monster.
#12bohdave(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2010 12:02:26 AM
Woah, didn't see that coming! Well, that was a pretty undignified end for Ziro the Hutt huh? Shot in cold blood by Sy Snootles (!) of all people. Wait... Ziro and Sy Snootles? Eew!! By the way, why is it that Ziro (and his mama) are the only Hutts who can speak English? Nice fight scene between Obi Wan/Quinlan Vos and Cad Bane, if a little short.

After that we had episode 10 with Padme (she's getting a lot of attention this season huh?) and Ahsoka going undercover on Raxus to try and organise peace talks with the Separatists. Like the last episode it was OK but not great. Those infiltrator droids were pretty cool.

No more Clone Wars this year. Season 3 starts up again in January.
---
...and pale fear seized me, lest august Persephone might send forth upon me from out of the house of Hades the head of the Gorgon, that awful monster.
#13BubbagumpPosted 12/30/2010 8:32:57 AM
January's almost here! The trailer for the next part of season 3 shows a lot of promise!
---
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred
#14bohdave(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2011 3:08:27 AM
Clone Wars has started up again. I've got the next episode taped but haven't got around to watching it yet. I must say Bubba, I hope you're right and it does get better because I was starting to get pretty bored with the show before the break.
---
#15BubbagumpPosted 1/9/2011 9:42:29 AM
Yeah I agree. I too have the last episode recorded. I think it's the one about the Nightsisters. Is the UK still behind the US or have you caught up?
---
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred
#16bohdave(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2011 4:14:14 AM
Episode 11 wasn't too bad actually, surprising really since it was yet another Padme political episode. I guess the difference was that it had some decent action mixed in with the senate meetings and discussions on interest rates!! >_>

Episode 12 - the Nightsisters episode - premieres today so I guess we're still a couple of weeks behind you guys?
---
#17BubbagumpPosted 1/23/2011 12:37:52 PM
Two weeks I think. The Nigh Sisters trilogy just wrapped up. Overall I thought it was great and was a nice change of pace from the politics of previous episodes. I kept finding myself rooting for Savage and look forward to seeing how he turns out. Next week's episode looks to be taking things in a different direction though, and it looks like Liam Neeson is going to return to voice Qui-gon! Should be good stuff.
---
#18bohdave(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2011 7:54:18 AM
I've seen the first two parts of the trilogy so far, part 3 is this coming weekend. Very cool couple of episodes, it was nice seeing some backstory for Ventress and her beef with Dooku is a very nifty plot - that fight scene where Dooku fights Ventress and her two assassin pals while blinded was awesome. I liked all the mystical stuff with the Nightsisters too. Oh and yeah, you've gotta love Savage, I mean he's voiced by Clancy Brown!
---
#19BubbagumpPosted 1/24/2011 8:11:32 AM
Yeah I almost forgot about that! At first I was like.. "Naaaaah. That couldn't be him." Then I was like "It is him! :D" Good to know he's still getting some work.
---
#20bohdave(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2011 6:41:25 AM
Bump. Not seen last weeks CW yet, and the next one's on tomorrow!
---