New game suggestion!

#11CheekoStick52(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2010 4:18:10 AM
Ellis I couldnt get into Sonic 4. Not as fast pace as the classics.

I am also thinking about RedDead
---
Wisdom is key.
> PSN-SmokinWarrior420 [WTF] < (Talk to me before adding, please no randoms invites)
#12Nightcrawler___Posted 10/20/2010 5:45:43 AM
RedDead is fun, it's basically GTA: Western.
---
Raz. [WTF]
We're just a bunch of bros who talk about a bunch of cool bro stuff - Ellis.
#13SirDan88Posted 10/20/2010 6:47:03 AM
Buy the DLC for Borderlands. Next week there is a patch that is raising the level cap to 69 among other things, and plus I need bros to go on a zombie adventure with me.
---
PSN: Ellis4Life
"Rape" is such a strong word. I prefer to think of it as "surprise sex." - Raz
#14CheekoStick52(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2010 10:44:15 AM
Hmmm That is an extreme possiblility Ellis.... I will probably go with that.
---
Wisdom is key.
> PSN-SmokinWarrior420 [WTF] < (Talk to me before adding, please no randoms invites)
#15CheekoStick52(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2010 7:19:37 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16Nightcrawler___Posted 10/20/2010 7:27:39 PM
Wrong topic?
---
Raz. [WTF]
We're just a bunch of bros who talk about a bunch of cool bro stuff - Ellis.
#17PadreVPosted 10/20/2010 7:59:25 PM
Gonna start Fallout in the next day or two. I've watched a friend play a little. Gonna be epic as hell, IMO. I'll let you know.

ps - I'm drinking beer tonite.

---
Educato est omnium forma rebellionis. Si vis pacem, para bellum.
#18neo7685Posted 10/22/2010 11:50:34 AM
New Vegas and Vanquish are f***ing amazing. NV is really big improvement over Fallout 3, I only played for a couple of hours but it seems a lot deeper in pretty much every way.
I recommend playing on Hardcore mode, it's really not difficult to eat, drink and sleep every so often. In fact you have to do all those things a lot less often than I would have thought so it's really quite easy.

Vanquish is also great, everything about it is extremely polished; the controls are great, the gameplay is hands down the best of any TPS I've ever played and it all runs seamlessly. There's no screen tearing or frame rate drops despite having a bajillion things moving on screen at once and the visuals are downright sexy. It's also not as short as some reviews have said, I'm up to Act 3 (of 5) and I've played it for a good three or four hours so far. You might not take so long playing on Normal or Casual but I don't honestly know how much of a step down it is from Hard to Normal so I can't comment.