POLL: Favorite World?

#1zoogelioPosted 10/18/2012 7:07:06 AM
What is your favorite world? - Results (15 votes)
First World (where you begin, has Ashura's Base and some hidden ruins)
0% (0 votes)
Ashura's World (one giant sandstorm, Ashura's Tower somewhere it)
0% (0 votes)
Giants World/Ki's Body (all things big and small. A giant deserted town, and a fantastic voyage)
6.67% (1 votes)
Apollo's World (got his temple, Cave of the Mountains, Undersea Volcano, and Cave of Light, with a riddle linking them)
13.33% (2 votes)
Guardians World/Monsters World (Guardians' Base, includes the small mountain escape for the Ninja)
0% (0 votes)
Venus' World (jungle world, city of beauty, village of outcasts, Sewer & Seismic Zone)
6.67% (1 votes)
Racing World (where you go to race dragons)
20% (3 votes)
Edo World (Japanese world, crazy for bananas, Sho-Gun's castle)
33.33% (5 votes)
Dungeon World (small world, big Nasty Dungeon)
6.67% (1 votes)
Odin's World, Final World Celestial World (descriptions below. Please specify in a post which is your vote)
13.33% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Hmm, let's see how this goes. I have polls over at FFL1, FFL3, FFA too for those who want their 8-bit monochrome handheld voices to be heard. What's your favorite world? Post why in the topic so everyone can know why and to help keep the topic open longer for more votes and more responses.

Apologies for smooshing up the worlds in the 10th slot. Gamefaqs polls only allow 10 options.
- Odin's World (in the clouds, empty except for Valhalla)
- Final World (rocky world, 1 last town, 1 last dungeon with weird walls)
- Celestial World (crystal tiles, spacy music, gigantic maze deep down)
#2gxxPosted 10/21/2012 9:50:55 PM
I always liked Apollo's world, for some reason. There's a lot of variety. And it's a great place to grind stats.
#3HesaconPosted 10/22/2012 3:46:18 AM
It's hard to pick just one, most of them are really good. Really the only "world" I don't like is Ki's body, but that's from hardened memories of my party being wiped.
---
SoV - Enlightened Oracle
http://darkstorm.villanousity.com
#4Srm the KitsunePosted 10/22/2012 9:02:08 PM
I picked Edo. Out of all the worlds, it really felt exotic and stood out the most to me. Also, it was the location of my run in with the Arsenal glitch (only time it has ever happened to me BTW).

Though to be honest, it was a very tough choice. Apollo's World/Venus' World/Nasty Dungeon/Valhalla are honorable mentions.
---
"Guysh, guysh...relax, okay. I'm downstairs...okay? I'm tryin' ta play Star Fox, and I got a bootleg copy of Black Ops" - Kabal
Always 20% cooler! X3
#5zoogelio(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2012 3:13:57 PM
Srm the Kitsune posted...
I picked Edo. Out of all the worlds, it really felt exotic and stood out the most to me. Also, it was the location of my run in with the Arsenal glitch (only time it has ever happened to me BTW).

Though to be honest, it was a very tough choice. Apollo's World/Venus' World/Nasty Dungeon/Valhalla are honorable mentions.

I agree, it is a tough choice. I love the "variety pack" or 'episodes' format the game has. It hops a few genres too (Edo being drawn from a Japanese detective genre a bit, Venus like old '30s/40s adventure serials with lost advanced civilizations or cities of women in the jungle, etc) and many settings.

When did you encounter the Arsenal glitch? Just trying to plug it into everything I know (I looked into it a bit. Best I could find was like 6-8 different accounts of it). Were you the one who encountered it with a Poison DoT kill on a Tarantula in Edo?
#6CranberryPSOPosted 10/24/2012 8:06:42 PM
My favorite world is the Dragon Race world. There's a lot of drama and serious situations in the game, but the Dragon World is a lot more laid back and easy going than the others. It's a shame that it isn't really a race though. It would be nice if you could actually do a race rather than just another map full of enemies. Oh well.
---
Best quest to fight tons of Canadians really fast? ~HaienLai
Topics won: 2
#7Srm the KitsunePosted 10/25/2012 2:00:38 AM
zoogelio posted...
Srm the Kitsune posted...

I agree, it is a tough choice. I love the "variety pack" or 'episodes' format the game has. It hops a few genres too (Edo being drawn from a Japanese detective genre a bit, Venus like old '30s/40s adventure serials with lost advanced civilizations or cities of women in the jungle, etc) and many settings.

When did you encounter the Arsenal glitch? Just trying to plug it into everything I know (I looked into it a bit. Best I could find was like 6-8 different accounts of it). Were you the one who encountered it with a Poison DoT kill on a Tarantula in Edo?

Yep, that was definitely me. :3
---
"Guysh, guysh...relax, okay. I'm downstairs...okay? I'm tryin' ta play Star Fox, and I got a bootleg copy of Black Ops" - Kabal
Always 20% cooler! X3
#8misterbumPosted 11/11/2012 12:19:59 PM
I love the Giant/Ki world.
---
You became the boss. You are great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jA7nRwQp_E
#9jjeerryyonly9Posted 11/14/2012 5:44:11 AM
Odin's world - I always loved the music.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss