Just Plain Stuck

#1FennyarielPosted 9/5/2012 8:33:05 AM
Could somebody please give me directions to the gate I've finally got opened? I've put up a screenshot to show you where I'm stuck at. Well I was going to upload a screenshot but tinypic is being a dork. I'm at the part where you have to go help a witch named Tabasa. I'm sorry but that's the best I can do. I just wish the walkthrough here was a little more elaborate.
---
(|+|O_O)>[]xxxxxxx[]::::::::::::::::>
I am a girl who just so happens to love games just as much as some of you boys do! ;v)
#2Hairless_WeaselPosted 9/5/2012 4:52:59 PM
i just redownloaded the rom for this and beat it in two hours today :D how are you stuck exactly? you have to visit her house, then the people in the seaside town then the place in the graveyard... hope that helps. if not and you clarify ill see if i can help.
#3Fennyariel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 5:19:36 PM(edited)
I'm stuck in the fact I can't figure how to get past that solid fence to that open gate. I'm afraid I wasn't blessed with a sense of direction. I'm one screen north of Alef the gravekeeper's house.
---
(|+|O_O)>[]xxxxxxx[]::::::::::::::::>
I am a girl who just so happens to love games just as much as some of you boys do! ;v)
#4Hairless_WeaselPosted 9/8/2012 9:25:20 AM
well to open the gate had to be a trigger action activated by talking to someone/somewhere. make sure to try going to tabasa's house and all the people in seaside town again. if that didnt work, ill replay the game again and figure it out k?
#5Hairless_WeaselPosted 9/8/2012 9:26:41 AM
actually since i forgot about you, and it been three days i hope you figured it out. :P good luck.