Wow, Gold Armour already :D!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Light Crusader
  3. Wow, Gold Armour already :D!

User Info: MonarchPaulos

MonarchPaulos
4 years ago#1
Just restarted playing this ... very challenging pain in the arse game that really makes you think and at times- be lucky, and I was lucky, fighting those water toadstool things, after my 17th try in fighting them on the first floor I got the sacred GOLD ARMOUR!! Which is the best armor in the game, hilarious :D.
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!

User Info: SoIidLegacy

SoIidLegacy
4 years ago#2
Sometimes you just get lucky. Not too long ago, I got Gold Armour on a B1 lillipads while killing them once just to pass through, I s*** you not. I was kinda like "LOLWTF?" considering how small the chance of that happening is, even if you reset the room and kill the enemies like 20 times.
I guess it's not really worth trying to get it, you just have to get lucky. One time, long ago, I got Mitt gloves from a soldier on B5. On a later playthrough, I tried getting it again by killing soldiers for over an hour. No Mitt.
MGS and LoK fan ~States Guardian~ / 0,999~ < 1
There are people having sex right now. You are not one of them.
  1. Boards
  2. Light Crusader
  3. Wow, Gold Armour already :D!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived