Debug Mode for Sonic 3 (NO KNUCKLES)

#1Little_blahblahPosted 2/21/2008 11:34:17 PM
Okay, I've been looking everywhere and I can't figure this out:

How do I get the Debug mode in the downloaded version of Sonic 3 on the Wii?

Also, I am NOT using Sonic & Knuckles 3. Just Sonic 3. Apperentally Sonic 3 doesn't exist anymore since Sonic & Knuckles came, which is why I can't find an answer.

And yes, it is the downloaded Wii version.
#2PPG-KatelynPosted 2/24/2008 12:33:11 PM
I don't know how! Also, I think they should put 'Sonic 3 and Knuckles' on the Wii instead of just the 2 games seperate.
#3rael0505Posted 2/26/2008 4:25:11 PM
thanks for the brilliant contribution, powder puff katelyn
---
"and that's why you can't spell rael without REAL, cause my man be keeping it!"
óRoboplus
#4rael0505Posted 2/26/2008 4:27:48 PM
time to make a better post than powder puff katelyn

gamewinners.com:

Level select:
Quickly press Up(2), Down(2), Up(4), after the Sega logo fades and Sonic starts to appear, and before the screen flashes white. A chime will confirm correct code entry. Press Up and highlight the sound test option on the title screen and press Start. Pause game play and press A to restart, B for slow motion, and C for frame advance.

Debug mode:
Enable the "Level Select" code. Hold A, then press Start when selecting the desired level. Press B to change into an object in the level, C to copy that object, and A to change the object.
Information in this section was contributed by branksome3.

---
"and that's why you can't spell rael without REAL, cause my man be keeping it!"
óRoboplus
#5RoboplusPosted 2/26/2008 6:44:06 PM
come now, el rapido, it's powerpuff girl, not powder
---
"I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I need you to get the hell up out of here." ~Huey; The Boondocks
#6IcefernoPosted 3/13/2008 9:55:30 AM
The Level Select code on Sonic 3 (w/o S&K) is probably the most annoying D-pad combination ever for a Sonic game cheat and you have to be so quick too! I tried it on Mega Collection Plus about a week and never got it. I managed to get the code to work quite often when I had the original cart for my MegaDrive though...