CYOA: DW breaks your model airplane

#1Tailsrocks1234Posted 7/29/2012 8:04:15 PM
(love you muffin, wanted to archive this.)

By: SomeMacGuy

You, Arthur is absolutely devastated over your model airplane, which DW threw out the window and landed in pieces. A storm is picking up and you stand there stunned with your broken airplane in front you. DW throws out an excuse that the airplane was already broken since it didn't fly. Arthur responses with a:

A - apology
B - punch in the shoulder
C - other (specify)
Break her face.


Arthur, filled with fury rage, screams out, "I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT," followed by punching DW directly in the nose. She screams with blood gushing from her nose. Immediately, she runs away to mom. Next thing you know, your mom is calling you from inside the house.

"ARTHUR TIMOTHY READ" - mom

"uh oh. middle name" - arthur -having a really bad feeling about this

A - go to mom
B- run away
C - other specify
Break mom's face.


Arthur takes a deep breath and then heads towards the door. Mom is standing by the kitchen counter with her hands to her hips.

"WHY DID YOU HIT YOUR SISTER"- mom

"she broke my model plane when i specifically told her not to touch it" - arthur

"THAT STILL DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO PUNCH YOUR SISTER IN THE FACE" - mom

arthur, feeling even more frustrated, tells his mother, "i think you need to shut the **** up." he proceeds with the punch in the face. your mother falls straight down to the floor due to your fury-powered punch. another nosebleed - she glazes at her hands, cover with blood. you could see the tears forming from her eyes

A - run away to buster's house (And break his face.)
B - apologize
C - other
---
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xenJ93ZoH3
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BFlSkGzTfV
#2Tailsrocks1234(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 8:05:08 PM
Suddenly, you panic, realizing what you have done. You know you're in big **** when dad finds out about this. Quickly, before your mother gets up, you run over to buster's house for things to hopefully cool down a bit. You ring the door bell and greet Buster.

"what's up, arthur. here to play some fish binder 6 with improved graphics?" - busta

"no no no. i got a really big problem, and so im asking if i could stay at your house for a bit" - arthur

"sure buddy. i think my mom will allow it. she's making pizza tonight. yum" - busta

Arthur, wanting buster to shut the **** up already, hops right in behind the door. Buster leads you to his bedroom.

"so uh...what's the big the problem?"- busta

"i punched my sister and mother in the face" - arthur

"you WHAT? you're never suppose to hit anyone. that's what my mom always told me" - busta

"but..." - arthur

"Arthur, i think you need to face the consequences and apologize" - busta

buster grabs your arm and tries to pull out the door, but then you quickly throw your hand out of his grasp

"ARTHUR. IM TRYING TO HELP YOU" - busta

"THAT'S IT BUSTER. YOU ASKED FOR IT" - arthur

arthur swiftly throws out the biggest punch with the combined mental effort of dark bunny. a huge crack was heard and you see buster lying on the carpet, unconscious. you hear footsteps coming towards you

A - run away to the Brain's house
B - go back home
C - run away to muffy's house (Where you get laid and break her face.)
D - specify
---
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xenJ93ZoH3
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BFlSkGzTfV
#3Tailsrocks1234(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 8:05:58 PM
arthur leaves buster's house and heads towards Muffy's house. When he arrived, he is confronted by a large iron gate, which secures the mansion behind it. However, before stepping any further, you could see your dad delivering boxes of desserts to the muffy family. Fear of being spotted, you head to the back of the yard, jump over some hedgerows, and then jog around the perimeter of the swimming pool.

The backdoor was opened, so you tipped-toe in, and head to the 2nd floor. The butler couldn't see you since his face was obscured by the stacked boxes that he was holding. When you arrived to her bedroom, she wasn't to be seen. But, you heard a shower head running, concluding that she was likely in the bathroom. With nothing to lose, you open the bathroom door.

She shrieked, "ARTHUR. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE. GET OUT!"

"it's an emergency, muffy. i need somewhere to st--" - arthur

"I WILL CALL THE COPS IF YOU DON'T LEAVE" - muffy

this rich b**** was same as usual, a loud arrogant spoiled brat. She was making your blood boil. In order to shut her up before the butler and her dad could notice her loud mouth, you throw her down the bathroom floor...

"I AM GONNA SCR--" muffy

arthur, first time seeing a girl naked IRL, quickly unbuckles his leather belt and loosens his throbbing erected dispenser through the provided hole of his whitey tighties.

"this outta shut you up, dumb b*****" - arthur

you shove down the dispenser down her throat and proceeded to pump your knees down and up. the sensation was unreal - nothing like the feelings that he got when watching a streaming furry porno from his computer.

blinded by this brilliant sensation, you went to far and choked her death, with her face broken by your repeating ass motion

A - run away to the Brain's house
B - go back home
C - head to the library (Where you cheack out a book on face breaking and use it to break the librarian's face.)
D - head to binky's house
E -other
---
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xenJ93ZoH3
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BFlSkGzTfV
#4Tailsrocks1234(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 8:06:53 PM
you head to the library to stay for the night since there was food in the lounge before when you were trapped with francine one night. the library was still opened, so you decided to keep yourself occupied until the library closes. you read through a couple of dark bunny comics, until you came across a martial-art enthusiast magazine. you flipped through the pages and found a section on face-breaking. fascinated, you decide to rent-out the magazine with your library card. the librarian unfortunately says that he couln't rent it out since all magazines were reserved for passing guest in the quiet room

"but ill return it tomorrow morning" - arthur

"sorry, but im ordered to follow the rules" - librarian

"THAT'S IT. I HAVE HAD IT WITH ALL THESE DUMB PEOPLE" - arthur

you shoved the rolled magazine down her throat and then executed a 360 roundhouse, exploding her face with gushing blood. like buster's fate, she laid on the ground, unconscious.

A - go to the brain's house
B - hide out at the library overnight
C- go home
D - other
Break your own face out of guilt and shame.

---
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xenJ93ZoH3
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BFlSkGzTfV
#5Tailsrocks1234(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 8:07:08 PM
all the kids in the library were terrified by your actions. they fled out of the library in horror. when the last person left, the door coincidentally locked up automatically since the clock had struck 6:00pm exactly. you eat all the junk food in the lounge and fell asleep. after a few hours of sleep, you were abruptly woken up by the sound of sirens. you could tell it was the ellwood city cops because of the flashing blue and red lights down the stairs.

"oh s***. i am screwed. i gotta get out of here fast" - arthur

you sneaked your way to the emergency exit door in the back, but it was locked too for some reason.

"god dammit. get me out of there" - arthur

you tried ramming the door with chairs, but the door didn't budge. the situation was very desperate since the guilt was building upon him, and he need his daily dispenser flush - the library computers were locked.

arthur pulls his right leg back like a bull, and then dashed towards the locked door head first. when he smashed his skull into the metal door, at that instant all he could feel was white pain and then blacked out while hearing the door creaking open

THE END
---
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xenJ93ZoH3
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BFlSkGzTfV