attn: gs68

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gradius
  3. attn: gs68

User Info: BreakmanDX

BreakmanDX
5 years ago#1
I know you likely won't ever see this, but;

1) yeah, I'd say you aren't much of a gradius fan if you dislike gradius 1. the series' various entries are so extremely similar and this is the originator-- if you don't like it, you aren't much of a gradius fan.

2) there is *no* argument over castlevania 1 being a great game among castlevania fans. the only ones who might not like it are the metroidvania-only kiddies who probably don't like *any* classicvania. cv2 is the one that has a mixed fanbase.

3) i hope in the two years since that post you have stopped saying "lolwut" because otherwise i will slap you in the face

4) i implore you not to dislike games based solely on "hype", because in my experience most games with "hype" from any point in video game history really are *that good* if you allow yourself to like them and don't act stuck up about it.
`w'
  1. Boards
  2. Gradius
  3. attn: gs68

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived