Wait, What?

#1DarkCharly27Posted 11/21/2012 5:58:01 AM
I'm new to this game. I've never finished it. Can anyone tell me whats with the Letters you pick up in the game that spell mega man 5? I've found about 3 or 4 of them and their meening escapes me! Much thank you in advance!
---
"its a video game not a book! if you want a real story, then go read a book"
#2SeijinMisakoPosted 11/21/2012 9:26:47 PM
Once you collected them all, you obtain Beat (a blue bird). It auto-targets and damages enemies, and is probably the cheapest way to kill the last boss.
---
"What kind of moron gets hit by a bus inside a shopping mall?" -Maria Torres, Trauma Team
#3DarkCharly27(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 10:01:53 PM
O_O I couldnt beat the last boss. I beat first and second forms. Final GAH. Just couldnt do it.
---
#4BareknuckleRooPosted 11/23/2012 2:44:41 AM
That's what you get for not nabbing Beat (which happens to be the best weapon against the final boss's last phase). Granted, the letter in Stone Man's stage can be easily missed if you don't know where it is...
#5aeepahzieoiPosted 11/23/2012 10:10:13 AM
I remember how I thought it was cool when I discovered that Mega Man IV would introduce a new sidekick for Mega Man. I thought Beat might be like an attack beast parallel to the Swiss Army knife utility of Rush. And the names go together: Rush, Beat. Beat, Rush. Not sure if that's a reference to something.

Later on Treble was introduced and that's pretty much what I had in mind when I first heard of Beat.
#6Redmage1987Posted 11/23/2012 12:47:41 PM
aeepahzieoi posted...
I remember how I thought it was cool when I discovered that Mega Man IV would introduce a new sidekick for Mega Man. I thought Beat might be like an attack beast parallel to the Swiss Army knife utility of Rush. And the names go together: Rush, Beat. Beat, Rush. Not sure if that's a reference to something.

Later on Treble was introduced and that's pretty much what I had in mind when I first heard of Beat.

Rush was introduced in Mega Man 3, haha.
---
The Old School Video Game King!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Redmage1987
#7DarkCharly27(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 12:38:39 AM
OH MY IMPERIAL GUARD! Rush 3 is awesome! then they CHANGED IT! I must of died like 100-300X I die a lot btw.

Anywho Long Story short I started the whole game over and owned Willey with the charge buster. But I fought him A LOT. I went as far to HIDE in the corner and jump for Missle 2. It sometimes goes down! EVIL! Once you perfect dodge the Blu Ball of death it was TOO EASY. I Was kinda sad. But for me 3 is the best. 4 a little easier and 5 was laughable once I said screw subweapons. I beat 6 of them no sub weapons. The other 2 I cheated. There just to fast or something...
---
#8aeepahzieoiPosted 11/24/2012 2:52:21 PM
Redmage1987 posted...
aeepahzieoi posted...

Rush was introduced in Mega Man 3, haha.

I was talking about the introduction of Beat in Mega Man IV.