Topic Kirpikong

#11KageShinobiPosted 9/7/2010 8:12:33 AM
You got soft Sick, what happened? Near death experience?

---
NP - Yakuza 3.
#12kirpikongPosted 9/7/2010 5:56:26 PM
what! you globetrotter, you! :o what a humanitarian.
---
I've got a silver hammer!
Twitchy eye? I've got a solution!
#13Sick_Heret1c(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2010 3:43:23 AM
I guess I had to win back a soul or something

And hard as ever Kage ^.~ ... but sitting at home is boring and I want to travel the world and meet interesting people ©_©

---
Bob Dole© approves this user: sick heretic
¤Ĺ¤ My arms are Not attached. ~ God"
#14kirpikongPosted 9/16/2010 12:58:35 AM
I have been going on grrrreat dates lately ^_^
---
Just keeping the old sig for sentimental value.
Looking for new ones. I guess.
#15KageShinobiPosted 9/23/2010 8:57:33 AM
Hey kirp I forgot to tell you I had a dream with you in it.

I woke up in my bedroom and noticed the entire wall opposite of the bed wasn't there, instead I saw a bunch of other people from across the building doing all kinds of stuff. OMG I was in a giant apartment building! I got out and walked around on the balcony, there I met you. You were going on a date you said and didn't have time for chit chat. So then you left immediately. I didn't know where to go now, so I followed you. And then I noticed you lied to me, you didnt have a date after all you were just trying to avoid me, because you walked around in a circle and then went up an escalator and into your room. And then I met 4 friends from that place you go to before high school, and these are people I've never seen since I was 12, so why I'm dreaming about them no idea. Anyway, it appeared that all 5 of us were living there in some sort of college dorm. But there was only 1 room. Strange.Anyway, we had dinner and it was just a pile of rice on a place. Pnarzi wasn't there, but he should have been.

Anyway. That was my dream with kirpikong playing a minor part in it.

---
NP - Yakuza 3.
#16KageShinobiPosted 9/25/2010 1:06:37 AM
Here's another dream. I could only remember the final bits before I woke up.

This female hitman was talking about how she wasn't doing it for the money, but for the animals. Cue looking down at a cottage in the alps in Switzerland, grass green as money and mountains with snowy tops. Heidi should've been there walking her sheep. Anyway, where was I. Oh right! There were no sheep, just some cows grazing. Then a helicopter picked one cow up but had trouble stabilizing the helicopter, so he hit the cow's head against the bottom of the roof that was sticking out a bit twice, before landing the cow on the roof. Then he flew up again towards the next platform about 50 meters away and again let the cow rest on her hooves. Then to another platform. Now I was in the helicopter myself as we turned around and the pilot asked me if I knew where we were taking the cow. I said, no idea chum, and then he asked if I could see the other cows and I said no...wait I see them in the distance! But as we got closer he flew past them and then we flew through a forest before we got to see the field with the real cows. I looked over to the east and saw a man and a woman standing near a fence. Behind that fence were 4 meter tall cows. I was liek WHOAH DUDE GIANT COWS! And then a giant man also appeared, slightly taller than the cow. I was liek, WHOAH DUDE is he in the Guiness book of World Records? And the pilot said no, these people are the last giants on Earth and like to keep a low profile. And then I woke up.

Analyze my dream kirpi. I mean Sick.

ň_ó

---
NP - Yakuza 3.
#17kirpikongPosted 9/25/2010 2:51:28 PM
you are great at telling your dreams :D sorry I avoided you :(
---
I've got a silver hammer!
Twitchy eye? I've got a solution!
#18KageShinobiPosted 10/2/2010 12:14:00 AM
Today I dreamt about zombies everwhere, and only 1 person other than me was not infected and we stole a motorcycle and he was driving and I was sitting on the back and we were trying to get out but the streets were filled with zombies and they were running after us and lunging at me ;_;

Then we got to this drive in theatre and they were playing a zombie movie and I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun to have a totally normal movie with like a 100 cheerleaders in it have their head asplode when their mothers are watching the movie and their mothers would freak out?

wow I'm messed up in my dreams man.

---
NP - Yakuza 3.
#19Sick_Heret1c(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2010 4:31:57 AM
I just came back from Cape Town...

Building houses for poor people in the townships for an entire week, voluntarily

^_^b best ever
---
Bob Dole© approves this user: sick heretic
¤Ĺ¤ My arms are Not attached. ~ God"
#20kirpikongPosted 10/3/2010 9:13:41 PM
was I secretly the guy driving the motorcycle?

Cape Town? man you really are a humanitarian, aintcha?
---
Just keeping the old sig for sentimental value.
Looking for new ones. I guess.