3 Star Pendants? Help --

#1neilpeart311Posted 2/26/2008 7:20:25 PM
I'm trying to get 3 Star Pendants for Ness, Paula, and Jeff. I got one, and I've been fighting in Fire Spring trying to get 2 more.

I read somewhere you can actually get 3, it's just really long and tiresome. Is it possible to get 3? If so, do you need to drop the other Star Pendant in EE before you get another? Can you get all 3 of them while holding others? etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks in advance
---
Son of a Submariner > Son of a Sandworm!
#2unasmnglocalguyPosted 2/26/2008 9:35:45 PM
You could get 30 if you wanted, it should just take quite a while. You should also consider completing all 8 sanctuaries before getting your level too high. You can come back and get the others after without risking missing out on certain bonuses.

---
"Good job, you finally made it." There is a board upstairs that says that. ...Brick Road
#3neilpeart311(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2008 10:32:20 PM
I already completed all 8 sanctuaries, did magicant, and levelled up all my characters to 99. I have played this game forever, so I know about the magicant bonus. I killed off Ness to get the SoK too, so that by the time I got the magicant bonus, Ness could still gain 30 levels in addition.

I'm just trying to get all of the 1/128 equip. by the time I got the Maic Fry Pan, it was already useless, but I gained like 20+ levels per character fighting chompasaurs.

Alright, thanks for the heads-up on the star pendants. I'll keep fighting around.
---
Son of a Submariner > Son of a Sandworm!
#4FloogalPosted 2/27/2008 5:36:01 PM
Go for 4 pendants. Poo could use the elemental protection too....