Another secret scene I found

#1Topaz_MKPosted 5/31/2008 6:19:05 PM
Well the cheat section explains when Paula's father runs past the twoson hotel looking for her if you sleep there, but i also found out that, when paula first joins your party, let her die and become a ghost, now go to paula's house and her dad will walk in and say "Paula?..Oh..I thought I felt her come in.."

Not very important but since the other one was up i might as well share this one!
---
Brawl FC: 2320-6802-1294
Luls
#2AdinseedPosted 5/31/2008 7:56:00 PM
Huh, good find. Try submitting it.
---
Through Fire, Justice is Served! - Lunar (Mischief Makers)
Brawl FC- Admnt: 4468-0646-6585 (alt of someguy15)
#3sandmanofdarkdreamsPosted 6/1/2008 2:18:06 AM
Not that big of a deal. I'm sure if you visit Ness's house with Ness KO'd his mom will say something different. I could be wrong, as I have never tried it considering Ness is the least likely party member to ever become downed.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#4disco_staplerPosted 6/1/2008 9:10:02 PM
^
You know, I've actually never tried that. I know that Ness's mom will talk to the other members of the party if Ness is unconscious. His dad does, too, but it's the same message for everyone.
#5FloogalPosted 6/1/2008 10:04:32 PM
Yeah, when doing my solo-character challenges, I found a lot of death-alternate text. Some of the more notable ones:

- Poo joining you for the first time when Ness is KO'd. "Don't mind me, I was just speaking to Ness's soul."
- Frank when Ness is KO'd. He doesn't buy your "circle of friends" excuse and won't heal you.
- The monkey that teaches teleport alpha will ask where the kid with the baseball cap is if Ness is KO'd.
- Tony asking you to hold the receiver to Jeff (as he knows that Jeff will hear) when he calls for your name in Summers/Toto.
- In the Fourside Department Store, Paula won't get kidnapped if she's KO'd or she's the only one alive. The story won't progress until you go back to the store with Paula & one other party member conscious.
- Ness's Dad says different things when he calls if you've been playing too long in one sitting (every 2 hours, I believe) -- both a yes or no response get different messages.

Things that go like normal:
- Venus kisses whoever is in the lead, even if it's Paula.
- Pokey doesn't say anything different at the final battle, even if Ness is KO'd.
- For many important events, like visiting a sanctuary or meeting the Star Master, your whole party is automatically given a full heal/status recovery right at the start.
#6Topaz_MK(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2008 11:39:04 AM
They are good finds, but the paula's father thing is a scene rather than dialogue..any more of those?
---
Brawl FC: 2320-6802-1294
Luls
#7MurraySkullPosted 6/3/2008 12:17:08 AM
Dad also says something different when Ness is a robot.
#8Meltdown1988Posted 6/3/2008 5:26:09 AM
Wow, I didn't know about most of those. Strange how you still keep learning new things about the game after all this time. 0_0
---
Lo! ! This ability to jump! !
And forcefully crush! !
#9Spitball SparkyPosted 6/3/2008 6:00:51 AM
^^^
That's what I love about this game. So detailed and we're still discovering new things.
---
Everyone is waiting for you. Waiting to hit you with rocks and spit at you. Who's everyone? Everyone you love. ~Claus of Mother 3
#10xYoshiKartxPosted 6/5/2008 10:03:22 AM
Here's an interesting one. After the part where Ness rescues Paula, You can go back to her house to get the Hand Aid from her Mom. Kill off Ness before you go back to her house. She'll say something about Ness had gone to look for her or something, but you'll still get the hand aid. If you talk to her again, it opens up an empty Text box. (Probably the only one you'll ever see in the game.)
---
Khaini: YoshiKart Lv 62 Beginner.
Retired from Maple.