Earthbound Trilogy titles

#1Jinzo 111887Posted 7/28/2008 11:43:01 AM
I was just thinking about a way NoA could release all three Mother games without any renumbering. Of course, that is assuming NoA wants to give the games (another) chance.

Mother 1 = Earthbound... (I do not know much about the story of this one, so I do not have a clue what to call this one.)
Mother 2 = Earthbound: The War Against Giygas
Mother 3 = Earthbound: Invasion of the Pig Mask Army

Well, it is just an idea.
---
This sig is loading...
Please wait...
#2burgerballaPosted 7/28/2008 12:22:41 PM
Or... They could just call them Mother, Mother 2, and Mother 3.
---
PSN ID: OldSchoolFresh
#3Ultratech87Posted 7/28/2008 3:15:56 PM
They'd probably keep the Earthbound name, since it's already established here. Mother 3 would probably turn to EB2, and Mother to EB0 (as per their original plan sort of).

That's just what I think though.
---
PKMN Diamond FC: 0129 8386 9846 OT: Jack
"Today is the day...the day we bring the end."
#4Blk_Mage_CtypePosted 7/30/2008 9:08:46 AM
I like Mother, Mother 2, and Mother 3.

But if Nintendo were to release a complete translated version in America, they'd probably go with one of these...

DS Compilation: "The Mother Load: An Earthbound Trilogy"
DS singles: Mother: "Earthbound Zero, Mother 2: Earthbound, Mother 3: Earthbound DS"
Virtual Console: NES: "Mother" SNES: "Earthbound"
---
(+.[__]::) For those of you who missed Nintendo's E3 08 Conference, this is it in a nutshell... http://i37.tinypic.com/mh3urp.jpg
#5Siberianhusky89Posted 7/30/2008 9:31:25 AM
I think they should have called them Mother, Mother 2, and Mother 3 due to the fact that The Beatles rule and John Lennon rules. The Beatles are one of the best bands to ever exist. Without them, alot of other bands would possibly not exist, and, though this is bold to say, Shigesato Itoi would probably have not made Earthbound or become a video game designer. The reason I think why? Long and complex, but I'll explain as soon as someone harrasses me for that
#6obliteratronPosted 8/6/2008 10:37:45 AM
harass harass harass.

also, i believe that they should release them all on ds in a collection under one title!

EARTHBOUND COLLECTION:(because titles are always capital)
fighting giugue then giygas then claus which doesn't make very much sense trilogy-wise!

the perfect title.
---
currently underway with large group effort for smash bros game.