Is the Famicom game in English?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy V
  3. Is the Famicom game in English?
7 years ago#1
I see the screens have english. Is that just a translated rom screenshot, or does the game actually have a full english option?

Also, to allow my SNES to play FCOM games, does taking out those two plastic clips near the connector really work, or is that just bs?
Current gen gaming sucks. People who agree - 13. People who disagree - 7.
7 years ago#2
>>>> I see the screens have english. Is that just a translated rom screenshot, or does the game actually have a full english option?

Fan translated ROM

>>>Also, to allow my SNES to play FCOM games, does taking out those two plastic clips near the connector really work, or is that just bs?

I have heard from the seiken densetsu board that it does indeed work

It's the opposite (ie: SNES Cart inside FCOM unit) that doesn't work
RPGs beaten: FF123456789XX2,FFT,CT,CC,XG,KH,Betrayal at Krondor, MM6&7,
UltimaUnderw.1&2,SeikenDensetsu2&3, Baldur1,SuperMarioRPG
7 years ago#3
Ah k, thanks. Any good FCOM games that have full English/enough English that a NA native can enjoy the game? Or are all FCOM games pure Japanese?
Current gen gaming sucks. People who agree - 13. People who disagree - 7.
7 years ago#4
I have a translated Final Fantasy V cartridge. I had someone do a repro with the translated rom and had it put on a cart so I can play it on my snes system.
7 years ago#5
^
Where did you get this done, and how much did it cost?
Super Nintendo is the greatest platform of all time.
7 years ago#6
^What's your big hangup with not wanting to play a ROM on your computer? About all I can think of is you don't want to play with a keyboard but is it really that hard to buy a controller for your computer? Heck, you can just by a USB adaptor and use a PS2 or N64 controller that you may already own. I guarantee it'll be cheaper than paying someone to put an english rom on a tampered cartridge (which could easily just not work if you bought it online).
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy V
  3. Is the Famicom game in English?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Auto equip mechanicKingArgorok156/30 12:43PM