Is the Famicom game in English?

#1BonnabinTheDirePosted 9/3/2009 7:33:09 PM
I see the screens have english. Is that just a translated rom screenshot, or does the game actually have a full english option?

Also, to allow my SNES to play FCOM games, does taking out those two plastic clips near the connector really work, or is that just bs?
---
Current gen gaming sucks. People who agree - 13. People who disagree - 7.
#2WhPlaguePosted 9/4/2009 5:04:49 AM
>>>> I see the screens have english. Is that just a translated rom screenshot, or does the game actually have a full english option?

Fan translated ROM

>>>Also, to allow my SNES to play FCOM games, does taking out those two plastic clips near the connector really work, or is that just bs?

I have heard from the seiken densetsu board that it does indeed work

It's the opposite (ie: SNES Cart inside FCOM unit) that doesn't work

---
RPGs beaten: FF123456789XX2,FFT,CT,CC,XG,KH,Betrayal at Krondor, MM6&7,
UltimaUnderw.1&2,SeikenDensetsu2&3, Baldur1,SuperMarioRPG
#3BonnabinTheDire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2009 6:10:34 AM
Ah k, thanks. Any good FCOM games that have full English/enough English that a NA native can enjoy the game? Or are all FCOM games pure Japanese?
---
Current gen gaming sucks. People who agree - 13. People who disagree - 7.
#4jeffpackfanPosted 9/13/2009 4:00:19 PM
I have a translated Final Fantasy V cartridge. I had someone do a repro with the translated rom and had it put on a cart so I can play it on my snes system.
#5BonnabinTheDire(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2009 6:01:35 AM
^
Where did you get this done, and how much did it cost?
---
Super Nintendo is the greatest platform of all time.
#6Hotel_SecurityPosted 9/22/2009 12:18:39 PM
^What's your big hangup with not wanting to play a ROM on your computer? About all I can think of is you don't want to play with a keyboard but is it really that hard to buy a controller for your computer? Heck, you can just by a USB adaptor and use a PS2 or N64 controller that you may already own. I guarantee it'll be cheaper than paying someone to put an english rom on a tampered cartridge (which could easily just not work if you bought it online).