where can I find game genie codes?

#1the_old_daysPosted 6/11/2007 6:02:40 PM
Were can I find game genie codes for this game?
I've already tried to google for them and I've tried the Code Creators Club.
Thanks.
#2the_old_days(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2007 6:27:35 PM
HEY!!! Come on fellas! Help a sucker out, man!
#3the_old_days(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2007 4:58:15 PM
Still holding out for those codes, peoples.
This board doesn't get much traffic but it does get some.
Its not that I want to cheat, the game is already fairly easy...
What I would like is a complete set of alternate family codes,
the post above has incomplete sets of the codes.
Anyone?
#41337PokeMsasterPosted 6/21/2007 5:14:14 PM
1st DAC1st DAC4-0FDF
4th EEC4-0FDF

By messing around with the firBy messing around with the first two letters of the codes, you can play as Lankshire in 2nd and 3rd. I can't remember what letters I used though. I got these codes from another topic on this board.
ember what letters I used though. I got these codes from another topic on this board.
4-0FDF
4th EEC4-0FDF

By messing around with the first two letters of the codes, you can play as Lankshire in 2nd and 3rd. I can't remember what letters I used though. I got these codes from another topic on this board.
st two letters of the codes, you can play as Lankshire in 2nd and 3rd. I can't rem1st DAC4-0FDF
4th EEC4-0FDF

By messing around with the first two letters of the codes, you can play as Lankshire in 2nd and 3rd. I can't remember what letters I used though. I got these codes from another topic on this board.
ember what letters I used though. I got these codes from another topic on this board.
4-0FDF
4th EEC4-0FDF

---
1337 Can someone tell me who's the Msaster?
#5kawaiifanPosted 7/5/2007 2:38:55 AM
Sorry ;.;
If I had codes, I would certainly post them ^.^;;

The only ones that I have right now, are from another topic here. Some guesses, unverified, for scenarios 2 and 3:
E0C4-0FDF
E1C4-0FDF
E7C4-0FDF
E8C4-0FDF
These probably won't work, sorry ;.; but they're worth a try....

---
kawaiifan, happy to be back on her old account ^.^
#6kawaiifanPosted 7/18/2007 2:45:17 AM
*visits and saves* ^.^

---
#7kawaiifanPosted 7/31/2007 2:54:39 AM
*fends off the purge* ^.^;;

---
#8Viggyeld235Posted 8/12/2007 9:52:59 PM
Yeah, it is tough getting into cracking these things. I can go into one with a hex editor and hack away like no ones business (you try standing up against a Pender that has 255 Combat off the bat, see how YOU do... heh, or even a 6 year old Elgis... THAT is entertainment!) but no codes... I am trying stuff out myself and if I get any, I will let everyone know
#9Viggyeld235Posted 8/13/2007 11:21:27 PM
So, it looks like there is ONE code that allows you to play Lankshire in the four different scenarios. And, ironically enough, it is only one letter off from the first scenario code.

DBC4-0FDF

I tested it and this works for all four. If the cursor keeps flashing, give it a second to adjust and then you select the family, then follow the instructions provided for the first set of codes.

I have tried to get other families to no avail. I am still trying!
#10kawaiifanPosted 8/27/2007 2:54:48 AM
Thank you Viggyeld235 ^.^
for these, and for the codes at
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs9/genmessage.php?board=588352&topic=37461836
too ^.^

---