Anyone Still Here ?

#1lallaakosPosted 2/9/2011 12:39:58 PM
Hi to all guys .
First of all sorry for my english i am greek and i know that my english is very bad..
I am so exited that i discover that forum... I have playing that game for years and i was always thinking that i am the only one that still play that game.. Just i want to say hi to all...
PS: Does anyone know if there is any site in the world that we can play onlene Genghis Khan ...
PS2: That game , was the reason that i loved history as child and finally i study medieval history in the university. Why the hell they didnt product gk4-5 in a european language ?
#2kawaiifanPosted 2/12/2011 2:44:32 AM
Hi lallaakos, and welcome! *waves hello* ^.^/

I'm here, and I'm happy to meet another fan of a classic Koei game ^.^
---
kawaiifan misses her gfaqs9 ;.;
#3lallaakos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2011 8:54:26 AM
hi Kawaiifan , i am happy to meet you :)

why someone have to love that game ?
look that :

"So died Beibars in the zenith of his glory . Brought by a slave merchant with another boy from Kiptchak, he was originally sold at Damascus for 800 silver pieces, but returned for a filmy defect in one of his blue eyes"
-William Muir, the Mameluke or Slave Dynasty of Egypt , pages 29-30

If Someone play with Mameluke Dynasty in the third scenario he will notice that in the picture of Beibars he have one blue eye and the other is closed :):):)

oh genghis khan... and you can take Ibn Arabi from Spain in Hafsids have conquer it first...
#4John_DanePosted 2/25/2011 11:43:45 PM
Hey guys. =) Still one of my favorite games of all time. I wish Koei would go back to these kinds of games...and with the same graphics and sounds, too. So much charm.
#5ImportBMWRacerPosted 2/28/2011 7:35:01 AM

Hey guys,

It would definitely be nice if they were to release this game once again, even if it was identical! I would be willing to pay $60 for this exact game for modern consoles as long as they were to inlcude online multiplayer! It is truly one of the greatest games of all time!

#6InsuranceScamPosted 2/28/2011 1:39:08 PM
Do you use eBay, BMW~?

I sold Mega Man 2 to a person with the same handle last year. It'd be a hilariously small world if that were the case.

And yeah, me too. I've always liked this game.

@ TC,

You can play online through ZSNES with a friend.
---
PSN: antiheroforhire.
#7Waffen8888Posted 3/1/2011 5:35:46 PM
I think ZSNES yeah does allow for online play. I know I did it before and I have it on a disk somewhere. I'll play it with you if you want sometime, or we can try to play it.
---
"Now there's a face to break a few thousand mirrors!" - Shirox from Dragon Force
#8InsuranceScamPosted 3/2/2011 1:02:03 PM
Yeah, ZSNES does, but it has to be version 1.42. Netplay is disabled (?) in the newer versions.

http://zsnes.com/index.php?page=files

I wouldn't mind trying if I could find the time.

I'm currently in the middle of my 4th year of university though, and it's busy, busy, busy. -_-
---
PSN: antiheroforhire.
SSF4 mains: Guile, Dhalsim, Blanka.
#9kawaiifanPosted 3/23/2011 1:49:12 AM
Happy to see everyone *waves hello* ^.^/

John_Dane wrote:
Hey guys. =) Still one of my favorite games of all time. I wish Koei would go back to these kinds of games...and with the same graphics and sounds, too. So much charm.

I feel the same way ^.^
---
kawaiifan misses her gfaqs9 ;.;
#10lserhPosted 4/3/2011 10:46:21 PM
Hi all. Just got back into the game recently.

Having a blast as Richard in Scenario 4. After taking France, it's been quite a stagnant game though, as I have to build up a bigger army or risk having the numerous neighbours move in if I take over a new province with my mediocre army.

Already have a daughter and a son, but I'm not delving into the game data to see the son's stats yet. I'll let it be a surprise in 9 years.

First time playing the European side. Are Knights any good? They cost a bomb.

Unit strategies for the European armies, anyone?
More topics from this board...
Glitches and Stories.LVPERCVS23712/22 1:39AM