Anyone Still Here ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: lallaakos

lallaakos
5 years ago#1
Hi to all guys .
First of all sorry for my english i am greek and i know that my english is very bad..
I am so exited that i discover that forum... I have playing that game for years and i was always thinking that i am the only one that still play that game.. Just i want to say hi to all...
PS: Does anyone know if there is any site in the world that we can play onlene Genghis Khan ...
PS2: That game , was the reason that i loved history as child and finally i study medieval history in the university. Why the hell they didnt product gk4-5 in a european language ?

User Info: kawaiifan

kawaiifan
5 years ago#2
Hi lallaakos, and welcome! *waves hello* ^.^/

I'm here, and I'm happy to meet another fan of a classic Koei game ^.^
kawaiifan misses her gfaqs9 ;.;

User Info: lallaakos

lallaakos
5 years ago#3
hi Kawaiifan , i am happy to meet you :)

why someone have to love that game ?
look that :

"So died Beibars in the zenith of his glory . Brought by a slave merchant with another boy from Kiptchak, he was originally sold at Damascus for 800 silver pieces, but returned for a filmy defect in one of his blue eyes"
-William Muir, the Mameluke or Slave Dynasty of Egypt , pages 29-30

If Someone play with Mameluke Dynasty in the third scenario he will notice that in the picture of Beibars he have one blue eye and the other is closed :):):)

oh genghis khan... and you can take Ibn Arabi from Spain in Hafsids have conquer it first...

User Info: John_Dane

John_Dane
5 years ago#4
Hey guys. =) Still one of my favorite games of all time. I wish Koei would go back to these kinds of games...and with the same graphics and sounds, too. So much charm.

User Info: ImportBMWRacer

ImportBMWRacer
5 years ago#5

Hey guys,

It would definitely be nice if they were to release this game once again, even if it was identical! I would be willing to pay $60 for this exact game for modern consoles as long as they were to inlcude online multiplayer! It is truly one of the greatest games of all time!

User Info: InsuranceScam

InsuranceScam
5 years ago#6
Do you use eBay, BMW~?

I sold Mega Man 2 to a person with the same handle last year. It'd be a hilariously small world if that were the case.

And yeah, me too. I've always liked this game.

@ TC,

You can play online through ZSNES with a friend.
PSN: antiheroforhire.

User Info: Waffen8888

Waffen8888
5 years ago#7
I think ZSNES yeah does allow for online play. I know I did it before and I have it on a disk somewhere. I'll play it with you if you want sometime, or we can try to play it.
"Now there's a face to break a few thousand mirrors!" - Shirox from Dragon Force

User Info: InsuranceScam

InsuranceScam
5 years ago#8
Yeah, ZSNES does, but it has to be version 1.42. Netplay is disabled (?) in the newer versions.

http://zsnes.com/index.php?page=files

I wouldn't mind trying if I could find the time.

I'm currently in the middle of my 4th year of university though, and it's busy, busy, busy. -_-
PSN: antiheroforhire.
SSF4 mains: Guile, Dhalsim, Blanka.

User Info: kawaiifan

kawaiifan
5 years ago#9
Happy to see everyone *waves hello* ^.^/

John_Dane wrote:
Hey guys. =) Still one of my favorite games of all time. I wish Koei would go back to these kinds of games...and with the same graphics and sounds, too. So much charm.

I feel the same way ^.^
kawaiifan misses her gfaqs9 ;.;

User Info: lserh

lserh
5 years ago#10
Hi all. Just got back into the game recently.

Having a blast as Richard in Scenario 4. After taking France, it's been quite a stagnant game though, as I have to build up a bigger army or risk having the numerous neighbours move in if I take over a new province with my mediocre army.

Already have a daughter and a son, but I'm not delving into the game data to see the son's stats yet. I'll let it be a surprise in 9 years.

First time playing the European side. Are Knights any good? They cost a bomb.

Unit strategies for the European armies, anyone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Glitches and Stories.LVPERCVS29411/19 11:06PM