The naughty love making mini-game you didn't know about.

#1Dark_GaiaPosted 7/8/2011 1:28:57 PM
No, I didn't post on the wrong forums. This is about Genghis Khan II and it is on the Super Famicom, Mega Drive, and PC version of the game. It was a sort of add-on for the PC and sometimes treated as the 3rd game, but everything I've seen so far, it's basically the same game just with some loving from your wife. There's a mini-game where you try to impress your woman until she's willing to sleep with you.

Don't believe me? Check this out.

http://www.clanofthegraywolf.com/i-wonder-if-roo-will-talk-about-naughtier-side-clan-gray-wolf

A friend of mine discovered this. There are some youtube videos of these scenes for the PC version too. The happier your wife, the less cloths she wears. Now before you think hardcore stuff, no it's not that hardcore, but definitely something you think would be in Genghis Khan.
#2antiheroforhirePosted 7/18/2011 6:09:04 AM
Actually, most users here probably knew of this. I released a while ago many values to comprehensively edit the ROM (InsuranceScam = me, new GameFaqs account to reflect my PSN handle for those reading this here) and noted on several things in the ROM that were removed at launch or censored by Nintendo. There's still a few text strings in the ROM that I have absolutely no idea where they come from - mainly one about an elixir of life.

Another user here, I forget his name now - started translating the Famicom version, and that's what he posted about. It was probably one of the only main differences between the localization of the Japanese and North American versions. I'm sure Nintendo at almost their peak of censorship in the early 90s, objected heavily to a lovemaking mini-game.

Still, it's a cool oddity anyway!
---
SSF4:AE Mains: Seth, Guile, Blanka.
PSN: antiheroforhire.
#3kawaiifanPosted 8/8/2011 2:50:19 AM
Hi Dark Gaia and antiheroforhire, and nice finds! *waves hello* ^.^/

I remember reading elsewhere that, in the mid-eighties before they had even started our classic strategy game series, Koei's first games (for Japanese computer systems) had been ones of this style. *blushes and smiles* *^.^*
---
kawaiifan misses her gfaqs9 ;.;
#4antiheroforhirePosted 8/9/2011 11:07:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK4uGh6hen8

:p
---
SSF4:AE Mains: Seth, Guile, Blanka.
PSN: antiheroforhire.
#5John_DanePosted 8/13/2011 10:45:43 PM
I never knew this! Hot Coffee mods existed even during these days. What I wouldn't have done to see this back when I was a wee lad! Now we have more convenient...uh...methods of obtaining...uh...that kind of...um...yeah.

*opens new tab*
#6kawaiifanPosted 9/4/2011 2:57:48 AM
Hi antiheroforhire and John_Dane *waves hello* ^.^/

^.~
---
kawaiifan misses her gfaqs9 ;.;
More topics from this board...
Glitches and Stories.LVPERCVS2329/9 6:20PM