My AR codes

• Topic Archived
10 years ago#1
This have been tested and worked with snes9x so they will work with a real AR or most other things like that. I found these because I thought that this game was too frekin hard for me so I made these for me and people like me that suck at this game enjoy! Also coming soon is the versions of these codes for the 2nd player(these are only 1 player sorry) and I am trying to get unlimeted credits but I just can't seem to crack . Have fun with these and help would be appriciated.

Unlim. Life/Unlim. Magic

Code-7E0BEC05
Address-7E0B9A
New Value-99

This puts your life meter at a constant 99.

Unlim. Lives

Code-7E0BEC05
Address-7E0B9A
New Value-5

This puts your lives(NOT CREDITS) at a constant 5.

Unlim. Time
Code-7E1F9499
Address-7E1F94
New Value-153

Puts the time(even in boss battles) at a constant 99.
10 years ago#2
I cracked 2 player codes so enjoy. And also I found out that the unlim. time code gives you 9900 exp. at the end of a boss unlike normal were it gives the time left plus two zero's at the end. Also these codes make the second person have unlim. health/life not both players you have to put in above codes to make both players have the unlims.

Unlim. Life(2p)

Code-7E0C9A63
Address-7E0C9A
New Value-99

Unlim. Lives

Code-7E0CEC05
Address-7E0CEC
New Value-5
10 years ago#3
nice. im gonna test those when i have time :P
---
My answering machine is not a toy, *******s.-BTB
Dude... if dictionaries had eyes, it would cry reading that.-Lord Kefka
10 years ago#4
nice but i would really like a code that gives more experience per enemy.
---
"Oops..." Abe, after getting a mudokkon shredded.Post on the king of dragons board for SNES
10 years ago#5
BUMP
---
I am not the FOT!
~~the Zoq, the Fot & the Pik~~
10 years ago#6
These should be on GameFAQs by now right?
---
I am not the FOT!
10 years ago#7
bump
---
I am not the FOT!
10 years ago#8
Bump. AGAIN.
---
I am not the FOT!
10 years ago#9
Thanks for bumping my topic I thought that no one really came here anymore. I will work on lvl up cheats and exp cheats now and I would love any other ideas. Thanks all.
10 years ago#10
Sorry 4 the double post but I think I will try to make weapon and defence codes also. Man I got alot of work to do. It might take me awhile but plz keep this bumped and check back like every few days. I would submit these to GameFaqs but they dont accept these kinda codes. Thanks for bumping alot Zoqfotpik.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived