Post here if you are one of the few people that own this game. ROUND 2!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Kirby's Avalanche
  3. Post here if you are one of the few people that own this game. ROUND 2!
6 years ago#1
Kirby's Avalanche for the win.
---
Mother 3 is a great game for many reasons, one being that it makes you care about characters it spends an hour on more than ones other games spend 30 hours on.
6 years ago#2
I almost swept the entire game today. I lost once to king dedede but then I beat him.
---
Wii friend code: 4886 2287 4789 7746 Xbox live gamertag: Ultratwin 209
Denver Broncos rebuilding their wat to victory for 2009!!!
6 years ago#3
YES! Someone came!

I always found Heavy Mole to be the hardest.
---
Mother 3 is a great game for many reasons, one being that it makes you care about characters it spends an hour on more than ones other games spend 30 hours on.
6 years ago#4
Kirby's Avalanche! I still play it every now and then.
---
Raikoumaru - MKWii FC: 4597-0408-0623
VR: 9999 :D (1289-138) BR: 6871 (129-18)
6 years ago#5
I actually haven't played this game in years. In fact, I don't even know why I made this topic. Maybe it's because of this game's music. It's really good.
---
6 years ago#6
---
6 years ago#7
This is the last bump.
---
6 years ago#8
Well, one more can't hurt!
---
6 years ago#9
I own it. I actually just played it the other day for the first time in about 10 years. The game is ****ing brutal.

---
R.I.P. Cameron Lofts- 12/10/86-04/21/04
'Do not grieve, end your suffering. We will live...we're eternal'
6 years ago#10
Like I said before, especially Heavy Mole.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Kirby's Avalanche
  3. Post here if you are one of the few people that own this game. ROUND 2!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived