I've completed five of the Icy World dungeons in Zelda: Parallel Worlds and collected the L-4 Sword. I have three questions about this game, and any help would be greatly appreciated. I've tried everything I could think of.
1. Currently, I'm stuck in Sheik's Hideout. I've collected the Map, the Big Chest Key, and the Magic Cape, but I have no idea about what to do next.
2. To get into the Nabooru's Hole dungeon, I know you have to use the Super Bomb from the Bomb Shop to blow open the door in the quarry in the Icy World. However, I can't find any way to get the Super Bomb to that spot. Whenever I jump off a platform, the bomb detonates automatically.
3. Where do you find the Bow & Arrows in this game? --- Course clear! You got a card.
1. Is Sheik's Hideout the one that kinda looks like the entrance to Eastern Palace but has you fight Vitreous a bunch of times? If so, know that the warp tiles play a big role. There are multiple rooms that look exactly alike but lead to different places. Also, that dungeon has the red mail, so don't miss it.
2. To get to Nabooru's Hole, you have to plant the Super Bomb in the normal world (not the icy word). Is that what you're doing? I always have trouble getting down the ladders with the bomb, so just be patient and take your time.
3. The Bow & Arrow is in the barn-like house in Kakariko Village in the icy world. --- "Act well your part; there all the honor lies."
Icy Worlds??? Is this the same game? I know what youre talking about with the super bomb thing but what are the icy worlds? are you talking about the dark world? --- Hunter Of Demons PSN: xKilleR94x Brawl FC: 2191-7528-8841 Now Playing: Diablo 2:LOD, PSN demos, GH4, LoZ: LttP
"The Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds" is a complete hack of Link to the Past. Almost everything was redone. In the game, in place of the Dark World, you travel to a parallel dimension where it's always winter. --- "Act well your part; there all the honor lies."
Oh yeah. "Parallel Worlds". Hey, if your looking for a challenging and hard game look here. If you're looking for hell. Go find Kazio Mario World. Parallel Worlds is uber long. It's kinda like LttP, but it adds the Metroid feeling of backtracking to progress to it. Plus you get a feature for the map button, since they took out the dungeon maps, map + L or R equals something. And there is more I could list off. But here's a hint. The mushroom that you need to get if you want the magic powder is in the guardhouse. You need the hammer to get it. Link even get yellow hair.