Rabbit in the dark world

#1DenvrPosted 1/5/2011 4:50:31 PM
Hey guys,

First, excuse my english, I'm french, so I may do some mistakes and I'm not familiar with the english version of Zelda.

I'm posting this thread because I'm stuck in the game, and I searched for the answer but I could'nt find the answer.

So,
I just won the first fight against the magician, and I'm now in the world of darkness. But I'm a rabbit !
In deed, I forgot to take the "moon stone" (sorry I don't know if it's the right name of the item) and now I'm stucked as a rabbit.

Does any of you guys know if I can go back to the normal world, take the stone, and go to the world of darkness ?

Thanks a lot !
#2TTFPosted 1/5/2011 5:49:11 PM
Just use the Magic Mirror to travel back to the Light World, then go get the Moon Pearl from the Mountain Tower. :3
---
I set the laser printer on stun
#3Denvr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2011 3:18:38 AM
Great, it works ! Thanks a lot !
I tried many times without success, but now it's fine, thanks !
#4TriforceSDPosted 1/8/2011 9:46:34 PM
Even after playing this game many times, for some reason I always tend to forget to pick up the Moon Pearl, so you are not alone. I guess since it is not something that blocks access to the rest of the dungeon, I don't think to get it? I don't know...

---
This game has been modified from its original version. It has been formatted to fit this screen.
#5BLAHMASTERPosted 1/10/2011 7:52:18 AM
I like going to to the secret fairy room after getting the pearl.

(access to each is very similar)

So I guess I never had trouble missing it.
---
It doesn't have to make sense.
#6joeygerald805Posted 1/12/2011 9:21:45 PM
Your English is really good.
---
Gamefaqs: Where no matter how smart you think you are, there is always someone who thinks they're smarter.
#7RockydoodPosted 1/17/2011 4:49:30 PM
This is in no way directed specifically at the (tc), but how in the world do people miss the Moon Pearl? It's the big chest reward in the 3rd Light World dungeon. I've never managed to forget (or blatantly ignore) a big chest treasure haha.
#8TTFPosted 1/17/2011 4:56:26 PM
It is kinda "out of the way" tucked across across a bridge that you can't see all the way across to when you're on that floor.
---
I set the laser printer on stun
#9riddlebox89Posted 1/18/2011 2:15:42 PM
that and it's not needed to clear that dungeon.
---
---I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#10TriforceSDPosted 1/18/2011 9:25:51 PM
lol
I ask msyelf the same question. As many times as I have jumped into rooms from above, I don't know why I never bother to it for the Moon Pearl. I think what it was for me....was that I keep forgetting about being turned into a bunny later, so I rarely look forward to searching for a reward to prevent it. =P

---
This game has been modified from its original version. It has been formatted to fit this screen.