Holy...

#21StephanIsKoolPosted 7/13/2006 5:17:20 PM
when i was younger i seemed to have so much fun...
when i come back to this game jumping up the logs on that waterfall level makes me want to throw my game and everything off a cliff and never see it again
---
Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt...then its hillarious
MGO: StephanIsKool
#22YourOpFeRPosted 7/29/2006 9:12:21 AM
Ohh cmon it's not that hard! :D I beat it easily when I was young and so do I now!
#23assassin17Posted 8/10/2006 5:48:39 AM
This game kicked my ass back when I rented it at age ~14, and I was probably older than its intended audience.
#24AlsteinPosted 9/9/2006 6:37:06 PM
when i was little i played till he grew up to the lava where you went on the lava platform thats wher i got stuck. true it was easier back then. even though i didnt use the cheats. the i cant wait to be king was hard because of jumping and theres one where rocks fall on you and the ones that kill u in one hit. too bad they didnt have a stage password or anything. so you had to start over from scatch.
#25shesgotmoxyPosted 9/22/2006 12:48:56 AM

I haven't played this game in YEARS. I've never been able to beat it (because I never owned the game) and I don't think I EVER will. There is no possible way to get past those swinging rhino tails in Can't Wait to Be King. I'm pretty sure I remember being able to cling on to the hippo's ear, but since I've been playing this with my emulator that's damn near impossible. I hit invisible walls. I fall through when I should be grabbing a tail, or a nose, or something.

This game owns me when I should be owning it. To all of you gamers who've beaten this? Congrats, because I suck.

#26PaperLink64Posted 9/22/2006 11:06:00 PM
Yay, I rule.

Nowadays, CWtbK is an easy level for me.
---
Go! Fight! Cheer Squad!
#27DDRtigressPosted 10/11/2006 2:55:41 PM
I think some of you may be whining a bit... the "Can't wait to be King" level is a piece of cake... except for the ostrich part, which takes me a couple of tries.

Oh, btw, in "the cave maze" level, there is a part where you drop down into a hole that, until you solve the mystery, you are stuck in. And if you stay in there too long... you die from the dripping lava (who ever heard of a cave dripping lava from the ceiling??) What you must do is swing at the stalactites mid-air and carefully avoid them as they fall to the ground, crushing those weird indent thingies.

I have beaten this game so many times... maybe that's because it came out when I was two, and I've loved it ever since :P
#28RaioxaPosted 10/19/2006 3:48:39 PM
That flame/hell level was hard!

Im playing it now with cheats could never beat it honest.
---
Goodbye Cruel World!
Im Not Emo I Just Dont Like You. -Raioxa&Electricbug2-
#29jyynxPosted 11/18/2006 3:12:00 PM
This game is fun, but slightly challenging.

Simba's Exile and Be Prepared are almost impossible levels!
---
Possession of live minnows strictly PROHIBITED
#30Bleeding HolePosted 12/1/2006 10:03:52 PM
it makes me feel exhausted just reading this thread

haha agreeance on hard levels wears me out
---
MILLER PURCELL 2008