Beautiful in-game quote

#1888_bl00dsh0tPosted 11/11/2011 2:59:09 PM(edited)
"Forced understanding will not last. Change comes only when they see the problem themselves." - Artea

Sounds like something Gandhi might have said. This is something I deeply remember from this game and will never forget it. Just thought I'd share it. I'm trying to think of others, I'll post if I can remember any
---
My Bloodshot Eye will never lie.
#2tkarplusPosted 11/11/2011 3:26:38 PM
In what context does he say this? Is this in regards to the Portravia lab-spilling-toxic-waste thing?
#3AlCalavicciPosted 11/11/2011 4:58:28 PM
Yeah, he said it to Milka on the mountain after confronting her when she stole the plans.
---
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9803/hanks.jpg
I didn't even give you my coat!
#4SqueeealerPosted 11/11/2011 7:54:50 PM
Double Archfiends laugh mockingly in harmony then cast four consecutive Thunder on this thread.
---
Let me show you my gelatin gestures! - The Master
#5fleadh_foreverPosted 11/12/2011 10:37:20 PM
888_bl00dsh0t posted...
"Forced understanding will not last. Change comes only when they see the problem themselves." - Artea

Sounds like something Gandhi might have said. This is something I deeply remember from this game and will never forget it. Just thought I'd share it. I'm trying to think of others, I'll post if I can remember any

There are so many quotes that I'll never forget from this game...shame that I've forgotten that one. :/ It resonates just like the things he says in the Shrine of Vengeance, the Divine Shrine, and the Tower of Truth, too.

Once in a while I do wish Artea didn't come along so late in the game, because his wisdom really ties the whole game together in many ways. I wonder where he could come in if he could appear earlier, though?
---
Lufia II will never die! For all who have played through and fondly remember it: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/588451-lufia-ii-rise-of-the-sinistrals/46083092
#6SinReViPosted 11/13/2011 8:23:05 AM
There were scenes during the game (and also in Lufia DS) where I wonder what Artea would have said if he was there.
Well, especially in Lufia DS since in that game Artea is the only one of the partymembers that doesn't get introduced at the first half of the game.
---
Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals
~ OUT NOW!!! ~ Nintendo DS ~