Getting the "World card" best ending... (obvious spoilers)

#1Warchant1981Posted 2/25/2010 9:05:57 PM
What determines the difference between the Emperor ending and the World ending? I know the world ending is the cannonical ending... since I played Tactics Ogre... I know 100 chaos frame gets you one of the three best endings... Is there a point where you choose whether to either let you or Tristan take over the kingship?

Also, is it possible to recruit Deneb and still get this best ending? The reason I ask is because Tactics Ogre made it seem that Deneb was recruited in March of the Black Queen... yet all the guides say that if you are going for the best ending, then don't recruit Deneb.
#2Deathlike2Posted 2/25/2010 9:10:34 PM
Getting Deneb does not ruin any chance of getting the best ending (World). However, it does require some work to make that happen.
#3Dark RPG Wizard 06Posted 2/25/2010 9:11:36 PM
You can recruit everyone and get the World ending. (With the exception of Galf, because you MUST give up the Brunhild. If you cheated for a second Brunhild, you could have him too.)

The difficulty with Deneb is trashing your reputation enough to get her, and then raising it up again.

To get The World, you have to have all 12 zodiac stones, the three artifacts and the requirements for The Emperor, I believe. That's pretty much the only requirement shift, I believe.
---
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!
#4Warchant1981(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2010 9:58:44 PM
Thank you... So then the 12 zodiac stones and 3 artifacts and 100 chaos frame are what give you the world ending, while the emperor ending only requires 100 chaos frame? Is that right?

And yeah I have no desire to recruit Galf... only Deneb when it comes to the "evil" characters...
#5Dark RPG Wizard 06Posted 2/26/2010 8:37:56 AM
She's not evil! She's just misunderstood <3
---
*Casts Doom on everything* You all must now feel the pain that I have felt...DIE!
#6Deathlike2Posted 2/26/2010 4:01:12 PM
I'd rather have Halloweens with my Angels than Deneb :P
#7DamageIncPosted 2/26/2010 4:28:45 PM
Deneb is so cute, it's impossible to hate her. As much as I love my Halloweens, I would have liked to have kept her :(

---
OMG YOU CAN UNEQUIP ITEMS
FRABJOUS DAY
#8_KazPosted 2/26/2010 6:02:45 PM
Deneb isn't Evil... merely Chaotic Neutral. Nothing shall stop the progress of science!
---
Fighter: "Mr Pibb", "Dr Pepper".. I'm onto you..
Kaz Fact: Welcome to Version 2.0!
#9Warchant1981(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2010 1:16:36 PM
ha ha ha! Yeah... notice that I put the word "evil" in quotes... She didnt seem evil in the other games... especially in Tactics Ogre... She seemed to have a very caring personality. I have no idea of Deneb's role in this game so I have no idea how her "true personality" is. The faqs I read said that her innocent appearance masked her "true evil nature", but I have no idea what they meant by that.

That is something I dont understand though... why does your reputation go down for forgiving her, but not when you forgive some of the game's other characters (i.e. one of the Emperoress's 4 devas)?
#10Warchant1981(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2010 1:25:23 PM
and wait a minute... the faq I read said that they got the Emperor Ending and got all 12 Zodiac stones and the three treasures... So that means my assumption was incorrect... If you have to get the three treasures and 12 stones in order to get both Emperor and World... then what do you have to do differently to get the World ending as opposed to the Emperor ending?