How many different ending messages are there?

#1ReyVGMPosted 3/31/2011 11:06:42 AM
After beating the last scenario, how many different messages are there on the part where your officers are delivering congratulatory remarks?

At first I thought it depended on the character you used, then I thought it depended on your rating or speed and now I just think it's random.

I used the "surrender" cheat to beat the game several times in a few minutes with the same character and the messages came out differently. Sometimes only 3 of the officers said something, sometimes 4 of them. The left one never spoke though.

I checked the insides of the rom and apparently the ending text is compressed and I don't know how to find it. It would be nice if someone could dump it to read all the ending variations.
#2kawaiifanPosted 4/16/2011 2:42:18 AM
Hi ReyVGM *waves hello* ^.^/

Sorry, I don't know ;.;
---
kawaiifan misses her gfaqs9 ;.;
#3ReyVGM(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2011 11:21:32 AM
Sad :(
#4kawaiifanPosted 5/3/2011 2:48:43 AM
*huggles* <(;.;<)
---
#5KongZhouPosted 5/17/2011 5:18:28 PM
Yeah I don't know either. I don't think there's a huge amount of variety, though. Would be nice to know what triggers officer selection for the ending bit, though.
#6ReyVGM(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2011 10:01:49 PM
Well, with the easy win cheat, you can test things quickly. But even by doing the exact same thing, I got different officers and different text each time.
#7KongZhouPosted 5/22/2011 5:02:15 PM
lol dumb game ending.

I think family gets prioritized a bit and theoretically officers that have done a lot for your kingdom or served for a long time (I forget if IV still had the years of service) should rank higher than n00bs. If you're using a cheat to win more or less instantly, then these two factors probably widen the pool of people willing to run their mouths tremendously.
#8kawaiifanPosted 6/8/2011 2:43:25 AM
I hope that those two factors do influence the result -- they would be appropriate ones ^.^
---
#9KongZhouPosted 6/12/2011 5:12:10 PM
Yeah...honestly I have no idea. I remember playing and trying to ensure that family members of my created ruler chimed in, but it wasn't an exact science.
#10kawaiifanPosted 6/29/2011 2:53:25 AM
*visits* ^.^
---