Was this a critical hit?

#1KuronoaPosted 6/4/2010 6:12:07 AM
After so many years of not touching the game, I decided to play with a friend again. I notice that as he was playing Kevin, one of the numbers from his hits was significantly largert han the rest (87 if I recall) and the color of it was greenish/yellow.

Was this a critical hit?
---
DivineDragoonKain: Your wizard is a Magikarp, only instead of evolving into Gyarados it turns into Mewtwo.
#2ShiitakeWarriorPosted 6/9/2010 5:04:33 AM
As far as I'm aware, a green number usually indicates a friendly heal. (As opposed to an enemy heal, which is displayed with yellow numbers.) Was he affected by Moon Sabre at the time?
---
Believe it or not, I don't make very good soup stock. Seriously, I'm not as tasty as you think.
#3SirAltairTheGr8Posted 6/11/2010 8:40:17 AM
Critical hits are completely bugged, and don't work in any version of the game to my knowledge.

---
|| The time is tonight, all things are set right; the world is mine, I can feel it
|| It's crazy you say, but I dare to play; just watch me as I blast away...
#4Kuronoa(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2010 7:40:46 PM
This was Full Metal Hugger when you first fought him, in the Cave of Waterfalls. That's what makes it weird. It would be impossible to have any Sabers at the time.
---
DivineDragoonKain: Your wizard is a Magikarp, only instead of evolving into Gyarados it turns into Mewtwo.
#5ultradinosaurPosted 6/28/2010 6:21:13 AM
Criticals aren't completely bugged. My Hawk got a critical when i was hunting Lesser Demons for hours trying to get Weapon seeds. it's just extremely rare.
#6RabbleMasPosted 6/28/2010 1:39:29 PM
I dunno, I tend to think that when you are doing something tedious like that for hours on end you might have a propensity to hallucinate something :)
#7Kuronoa(Topic Creator)Posted 6/30/2010 6:38:50 AM
I dunno, I tend to think that when you are doing something tedious like that for hours on end you might have a propensity to hallucinate something :)

lol Well, you maaaaaaay have a point there but I know what I saw! :P
---