Need help please (noob questions)

#1Fade2black001Posted 11/14/2011 11:05:36 PM
It been a while since I played and need to know a few things.

1. recommended lvl to beat rank A in battle arena? I guess I should count my blessings and be thankful I made it this high for my first visit to this town.

2. Need help to understanding the STATS in here.
STR- efftects your attk pwr
INT- effects magic pwr?
AGL-???
CON-???
GUTS- crit rate??? If so does the stat number represent a %. I.E guts at 80 will have a 80% chance to crit
STAM-???

3. What does mental training suppose to do? I know it says it raises offensive/attack power but when I leveled it my attack didn't go up. Does it make you stronger?

That/s it for now, thanks
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#2Fade2black001(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 7:12:09 AM
Why does Milly have no defense? I swear she has the absolute lowest defense in the game BY FAR. Even with Joshua was at lvl 15 and Milly at lvl 25 Joshua had more defense then her still... Why is her DEF so damn low?

After gaining her 18 level out side of Ionis to bring her to level 30. The monsters still hut her like mad. What does it take to make not die so much? I feel like if she was lvl 50 in this area she will still take a bit of damage.
---
#3Blackest_KnightPosted 11/15/2011 7:36:23 AM
What armor does Milly have?
---
It's rare and unexpected, but strangely beautiful, like a unicorn using his horn to gore a priest.
-tibyon
#4Fade2black001(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2011 4:57:24 PM
A Silver Robe and normal sandals. That's all I could get for her thus far, unless theirs better?
---